Tatjana Patitz

We saw at last some action here. Thanks folks. See you back at blzn.

I am here!!!!

wow,wow,wow!!! I finally found this thread and there will be a lot going on here for sure in the next few weeks!
I do not have a scanner, but I have a camera and I will make many snaps...I have a huge Tatjana collection and I will start scanning soon!
Thank you for all the posts, i enjoyed reading and looking at the scans...fortunatelly I had most, but also found new stuff!
Will start posting very soon!
It seems I am the last living collector who still buys magazines and collects the work of the old supermodels!
Hope to find more people like me out there!
let-s get started! let's make this thread alive with photos of one of the most amazning and unique supermodel of all times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rado's collection

here is some preview of some of the stuff I have in my collection:

mix1-Tatjana.jpg

mix2-Tatjana.jpg

mix3-Tatjana.jpg

mix4-Tatjana.jpg

mix5-Tatjana.jpg

mix6-Tatjana.jpg

mix7-Tatjana.jpg

mix8-Tatjana.jpg

mix9-Tatjana.jpg

mix10-Tatjana.jpg

mix11-Tatjana.jpg

mix12-Tatjana.jpg

mix13-Tatjana.jpg

radolgc........after seeing you're comment about Tatjana not having a thread I thought I better check and :woot::woot::woot: I just wasn't ecpected this:shock::shock: This and you just made my day:D Firstly I wasn't expecting to even find a thread but this is spectacular..........I am so in awe of you're collection and thanks so much for all this.:flower:
The Lindbergh pics from the Pirelli calendar:crush:, all the old Weber, Herb Ritts pics and the pics with her sister Sophie are just mind blowing.

I don't think I can give you karma right now, but as soon as I can you'll get it, and you can have it every other day I can't give it to you:lol::blush:
Thanks for all the time you've taken.......I think I have some old pics of Tatjana, but I believe they will all be posted here, but when I have time I will check.
This has made my day.B)

wow,wow,wow!!! I finally found this thread and there will be a lot going on here for sure in the next few weeks!
I do not have a scanner, but I have a camera and I will make many snaps...I have a huge Tatjana collection and I will start scanning soon!
Thank you for all the posts, i enjoyed reading and looking at the scans...fortunatelly I had most, but also found new stuff!
Will start posting very soon!
It seems I am the last living collector who still buys magazines and collects the work of the old supermodels!
Hope to find more people like me out there!
let-s get started! let's make this thread alive with photos of one of the most amazning and unique supermodel of all times!

www.radolgc.com/topmodels

radolgc........after seeing you're comment about Tatjana not having a thread I thought I better check and :woot::woot::woot: I just wasn't ecpected this:shock::shock: This and you just made my day:D Firstly I wasn't expecting to even find a thread but this is spectacular..........I am so in awe of you're collection and thanks so much for all this.:flower:
The Lindbergh pics from the Pirelli calendar:crush:, all the old Weber, Herb Ritts pics and the pics with her sister Sophie are just mind blowing.

I don't think I can give you karma right now, but as soon as I can you'll get it, and you can have it every other day I can't give it to you:lol::blush:
Thanks for all the time you've taken.......I think I have some old pics of Tatjana, but I believe they will all be posted here, but when I have time I will check.
This has made my day.B)

Thank,you:wink:))
By,the,way,this,is,just,a,small,part,of,my,Tatjana,collection.This,is,how,my,collection,
looked,like,a,few,years,ago....now,it,is,much,bigger!
I,will,try,to,start,posting,soon...I,am,going,crazy:wink:)
Sorry,for,the,commas,but,the,space,button,of,my,laptop,crushed;(
see,you,soon,with,more,Tatjana,goodies:wink:)

Loving this thread! Tatjana was a big fave of mine in the 90's. Thanks to everyone who's posted stuff!

my Tatjana covers collection:

here are my Tatjana covers,she has tons more,hopefully I will find them one
day,scanned by me:

tp-covers.jpg

radolgc, you rock!
you scanned all those???
amazing!
Tatjana was one of my faves of all time.
:heart:

Thanks a million times Radolgc. As you can see there isn't any action here for months and months. And now there you are, promising to post your fabulous collection. Thanks again.

my collection!

Thanks a million times Radolgc. As you can see there isn't any action here for months and months. And now there you are, promising to post your fabulous collection. Thanks again.

Yes,I am going to do it very soon!!!
I hope you will like the pics!
The only problem is that I do not have a scanner,so the scans will not
be perfect;(

Vogue Italy - March 1989
Grafism
Photographer: Patrick Dermachelier
demarchelier.net

Thanks for the pics, Pipoca!
And I'm really looking forward to see your collection at your site, radolgc. You know I love your website, your collection of Linda and Kristen and Shalom is SO amazing!

Radolgc's site is the best I agree! :D *kiss kiss*

This video I just found on YouTube is amazing, I posted it in Kristen's thread also...It's Tatjana, Kristen, Janice Dickinson and Josie Borain on Sandra Bernhard's 1992 HBO show, "After Dark". Watch! Love Tatjana in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97cWUXOXOc

I had no clue she started in 1979!!
comp cards

modelscomposites.com

wikipedia says she was born in 1966,which makes her 42 :unsure: That means she was 13 when she started??Those compcards say 1979...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->