Tatjana Patitz

not sure what was posted and what not, so i will stop here!

from "Jagged Edge", Elle UK, May 1992, photographs - Andrew MacPherson.

scanned by me.

god, you always have stuff that i miss, it is very frustrating:wink:)lol
but thanks for posting it, at least i have the info of what i have to look for!

With fashion’s full-fledged youth obsession its easy to forget that beauty is something that has nothing to do with age. In September’s Bazaar, eight of the most enduring beauties around go bare faced for Peter Lindbergh and the results are thought provoking. Amber Valletta, Shalom Harlow, Kristen McMenamy, Helena Christensen, Nadja Auermann, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Tatjana Patitz are all stunning but seeing them without makeup, excessive retouching or complicated styling adds a new layer to their allure.

models.com

She doesnt look bad, but I think Claudia does. And then my second least fave would be Nadja. Then Tatjana. I'm sorry, these three-their photos didnt turn out so well in my opinion like Helena, Cindy, Shalom, Amber, they have the best...actually I find Helena's the sexiest.

i do agree with you....the Tatjana one is not the best at all...i love Shalom's photo, but i think Claudia;s photo also looks great!

and here is another hugely expected and anticipated disappointed, by the same photographer, but this time for German Vogue, their-expected-to-be-a-special-issue, which looks like nothing, here are the few pages with Tatjana, snapped by me:

9tfps6.jpg

I got the whole magazine, there are all the ads there and also an editorial and an article! Unfortunately in Italian, so Francy you have to do me a favor:wink:)

WOW I Absolutely love Mariella Burani AD!!! She looks superb!!! and it has a little 90's kick too...

Hi Francy. Imagebam says that the server is down. :( So I cannot see your pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->