Tatjana Patitz

She looks great on the Marina Rinaldi's ads.

With Valentino, Linda & Christy
xcvwix.jpg

supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org (Facebook)

1989 Red from Giorgio Beverly Hills - by Herb Ritts :

AngelScans

:smile:

Gianfranco Ferre ads, A/W 1987
ph: Herb Ritts
These are some of the most beautiful pics that I've ever seen of her. :heart:

flickr/callmewanda

Tatjana is on the cover of Pure Living Magazine... again:P

Source
http://www.greenguide.co.uk/files/Pure 22_01-42.pdf

Hi I'm just wondering if you or anyone on this forum has the missing image saved anywhere that connects to the article. In all honesty I'm interning at Viva London and were trying to get hold of some english written articles to put in her press book as she is coming here next week, and this one is amazing but it will look real crappy if we don't have the next page that the quote and image follows on to...
If anyone can help me track it down or upload more articles they know of written in english then that would just be amazing!
Thank you guys :flower:

WOW Amazing scans... I bought ELLE Decor with her on the cover the other day... I think it is from 1998 or 1996 should scan it...

Yes, please, KissMiss!

Thanks a lot for all those stunning scans - the GF Ads and the Red Editorial are so amazing!

ELLE Decoration UK April 1997

KissMissScan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm just wondering if you or anyone on this forum has the missing image saved anywhere that connects to the article. In all honesty I'm interning at Viva London and were trying to get hold of some english written articles to put in her press book as she is coming here next week, and this one is amazing but it will look real crappy if we don't have the next page that the quote and image follows on to...
If anyone can help me track it down or upload more articles they know of written in english then that would just be amazing!
Thank you guys :flower:

Hello,
Hope it's not too late. Here you go:
http://rapidshare.com/files/384909278/pureliving_2007.zip
(7.9M)
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member