Tatjana Patitz

Nikon Film - Super Model Photographer - Peter Lindbergh 10 Women Book

The top model 90 is the image of the new line of facial skincare "Precieuses" that will be released this month.This campaign is photographed by Mario Sorrenti. A closeup of the beautiful model that will encourage many mature women worldwide to take care of your skin with luxurious treatments. The secret of these anti-aging formulas and firmness are the polypeptides and essence gem Bvlgari patented containing sapphire, malachite, tourmaline and citrine to give radiance and luminosity to the face.

Source: Mathilde

omg even though it looks kind of perfect i am not sure i like it... she looks more like Stephanie Seymour who I also love but I don't know a bit confusing... a bit too perfect maybe...

^Yes, she looks too photoshopped and she does resemble Stephanie a bit. It's a beautiful shot though.

That image obliterates everything that I love about this woman's beauty - for me, Tatjana is a force of nature, womanly and strong, powerful in her imperfections. Instead, that's just a shot of a plastic person.

Thanks for the Scan Radolgc I noticed that for the Picture she almost looks like a younger version of Hilary Rhoda.​

Last edited by a moderator:
The green life of Tatjana Patitz
Along with Naomi, Linda, Cindy, she was one of the tops of the 80. Without stopping the shootings, she now prefers a life in nature's California ranch in the middle of his horses. Interview.

Since when are you environmentally conscious?
I lived in a family affected by the ecology is so tiny that I gained consciousness green. But in traveling the world for my modeling career that my desire to act on the planet has increased. Installing me in California, Malibu, 1988 I really started to adopt a greener lifestyle.
What is your first step "green" of the day?
I recycle! It's simple and very useful.
At home, everyone eats organic?
I try as much as possible to feed my son as well. In Malibu, I like going to a restaurant and bio Plate, Los Olivos, near Santa Barbara, Los Olivos Cafe. I would recommend them! My parents live in France, Dordogne. When I'm home, I'm sure I eat. Same when I'm visiting my brother in Sweden is a country where there are a lot of organic products.
Where do you shop?
I'm always with my bags shopping at Trader Joe's to large full. It is a chain of stores where there are natural products, no GMO, no trans fats, no preservatives ... In terms of fresh produce daily, I favor local producers. Where I live, there are a lot of farms where you can buy directly off. I make every effort to buy local and seasonal.
Do you take baths ?
Yes, I admit that I find hard to do without baths in winter. In summer, I just showers.
Do you buy cosmetics?
I really like the idea, but I think it still lacks efficiency. I await the natural brand that will convince me. I now find it difficult to give the results I get with products in sophisticated technology. I really like Shiseido, for example, and I am delighted today to be the face of their line for forty-somethings, Benefiance Wrinkle Resist.
How do you travel?
I walk a lot and I most often use my bike, but as I live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere, I can not live without a car.
The place that boosts your core green?
Once I pass my door, I find myself in the great outdoors in my campaign!
What is not green to you?
The essence of my car, and I still do not buy organic clothing.
Being green without falling into fundamentalism, it is possible?
It's like everything, it fautsavoir be moderate, which means acting as best we can. If every day we manage to fix something "green" to do is already a victory.
What would you give to save the planet?
If I could, I would drop the car and I travel on horseback (I have four), but I'm not sure to get everywhere on time!

http://www.elle.fr/elle/Societe/Interviews/La-vie-en-vert-de-Tatjana-Patitz/%28gid%29/1525267#

i luv Tatjana but damn.. post #751 they made her eyes wider (photoshopped!)...
doesn't even look like her and as someone said it looks more like Stephanie Seymour.
:angry:

Bigger scans.

Red - March 2011

Photographer: Coliena Rentmeester

Scans by me

MADAM EVA Slovakia May 2011: Tatjana Patitz

meva052011.png

scan by GlamorousBoy

US Santa Barbara magazine - Fall 2011 issue

sbmag.com

"Prime time" - Santa Barbara mag 09/2011 issue:heart:
Tatjana Patitz has now settled into Santa Ynez after spending two decades in front of the camera. German-born but raised in Sweden, Patitz is known for her 100-plus magazine covers as photographer Peter Lindbergh’s muse and for being a key member of the 1980s super-model elite, which included Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, and Naomi Campbell (all of whom were cast in George Michael’s iconic “Freedom” video). While enjoying a slower pace of life in the valley with her young son and menagerie of animals, the 45-year-old stunner demonstrates that beauty and a career can only get better with age.

“I honestly never thought I would still be modeling in my 40s,” says Patitz. “I think it’s great that there is a strong market for real women and that they can have longevity in the fashion business.”Photographs by David Cameron.

sbmag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
"Prime time" - Santa Barbara mag 09/2011 issue :heart::heart:
Cont.....

sbmag.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->