Tatjana Patitz

YO DONA September 2010

yodonavideo01.jpg

yodonavideo02.jpg

elmundotv.es

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael J Fox proves he's still laughing in the face of Parkinson's disease as he hams it up for new calendar

At 5ft 4in, Michael J Fox hasn't always stood eye to eye with his co-stars.
And the comic actor clearly enjoyed having a laugh at his diminutive status in a new photoshoot.

The Back To The Future star hammed it up with 5ft 11in German supermodel Tatjana Patitz for the set of pictures for a new exclusive calendar for German optical company Carl Zeiss AG.

The pictures were taken by Canadian singer-turned-photographer Bryan Adams, and showed Fox and Patitz in a variety of comical poses.

article-0-0B385636000005DC-927_634x472.jpg

article-0-0B38593D000005DC-318_634x454.jpg

article-0-0B38401A000005DC-50_634x453.jpg

article-0-0B385BE8000005DC-335_634x454.jpg

article-0-0B386792000005DC-885_634x454.jpg

article-0-0B387263000005DC-786_634x454.jpg

article-1313034-0B3850CE000005DC-462_634x454.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-hams-new-photo-shoot.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Tatjana Patitz - Victoria Secret 1994

Tatajana Patitz Victoria Secret London Autumn 1994. Scans from Tatjana-Patitz.Net

Tatjana Patitz - Victoria Secret 1995.

Thanks very much Verustito for the Photoshoot of Tatjana Patitz and Michael J Fox.

Tatajana Patitz - Victoria Secret Fall Preview 1995 scans by RScan. Scans are from Bellazon.

Tatjana look Amazing funny calendar

I love that she had/has such an expensive quality about her face. Never cheap looking. Something I loved about the 90's supers. They were authentic.

Spanish Telva - February 2011 issue

<A href="http://www.tatjanapatitzonline.net/news.php#">
telva022011-01.jpg

bellazon

Tatjana's on the cover of the March 2011 issue of Red magazine, there are three separate model covers - Tatjana, Kirsty Hume and Maggie Rizer - for this particular month. I haven't yet found a large version of Tatjana's cover, but here's an image from her shoot and her interview (redinline.co.uk:(

Sali Hughes meets three of the original supermodels - and learns the secret to their enduring success.

Tatjana Patitz
German-born Tatjana, 44, has appeared on over 130 magazine covers and continues to front major ad campaigns. She lives in California with her seven-year-old son, Jonah.

Did you always want to be a model?
No! I was taller than everyone else and, as a child, you want to blend in. I was sort of geeky, not popular with the boys. So it came as a surprise to me at 14 when a local photographer entered me into Elite Models’ Look Of The Year contest. One thing lead to another and I went to Paris and shot for French Vogue. By the time I was 18, I was in New York and working all the time.

You were one of the top five models in the world and appeared in George Michael’s Freedom video. What was the supermodel heyday like?
It was a fantastic time, because everyone was unique. If somebody wanted to work with one of us, they’d wait until that girl became available. George Michael had seen the supermodel cover of British Vogue (January 1990) and from that the idea was born – putting us five girls into the video. At the time, it was hard to comprehend the effect it would have. Then, much later, you realise it was a huge moment in time.

Was it all fun and fabulousness?
No, I never liked the catwalk season much. When you’re doing six to eight shows a day, it’s stressful. You’re up until three in the morning for fittings, then up again at seven. You’re sleep deprived, and the tension is really high. My make-up was taken off and put on again so many times that, by the end of the season, my face would be red raw. I am sometimes amazed that I still have hair on my head.

You recently made your comeback on the Jean Paul Gaultier catwalk…
He wanted to bring back the original girls, so he called me for that season. I felt 500 years old compared with some of the young models! But you can’t think that way, you just go, 500 years old or not, they booked me.

Did becoming a mother change how you view your appearance and your body?
Totally. I was a mum at 36, and while I had my son at the perfect time, it’s not as if my body was going to snap back like a rubber band – I had to work at it. I’ve always been pretty healthy, I don’t eat junk. But the thing about ageing is that you have no choice but to be okay with it. When you see fine wrinkles around your eyes and start freaking out, you have to think ‘they’re maps of my life’, and come to terms with it. Sometimes though, I see pictures of myself really young and have to remind myself that as well as looking good, I was riddled with insecurities that I’ve long since shed. That’s more important.

Has the industry changed for better or worse since those heady days?
When I look back at pictures from the so-called supermodel era, we were all a UK size 10, with boobs and bottoms. We looked like women. Nowadays, sample sizes are a six. It’s crazy when you remember that catwalk models are almost six-feet tall. I’m never going be that size. I see some of the newer girls and think, ‘That girl lives on Diet Coke!’ I hope it changes.

What has being such a famous model taught you about life?
The biggest lesson? Don’t take things too seriously. Isn’t the most important thing in life the health and wellbeing of your family? We’re so lucky to be in a small percentage of the world’s population that has it good – a roof over our head, clean water. You do become more settled and at ease with life in your forties. I’m not saying things aren’t sometimes hard, but I feel much better in my skin as time goes on.

i loved that:

That girl lives on Diet Coke!’

;-)))

omg ive just realised where the interview is coming from... I only saw Magie's cover today and did not bother to check others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->