Tatjana Patitz

Oh the Super Tribe:heart:1990. Photo Credit:Lindbergh

1990450uk.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
Really? Part of my thought it was from like 1992.

that pic is an outtake from a 1988 Vogue ed :wink: in those years Tatjana had long hair but in 1989 she cut it off for Vogue UK :( :o

here another by Herb Ritts, sexy! :blush:

I just scanned this one! It's from Vogue either 1987 or 88.

copyofscan00198cm2bb.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
I just scanned this one! It's from Vogue either 1987 or 88.

that's a Herb Ritts one!, from what Vogue edition is? :o :o :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: that picture was used in the Nick Kamen video "Tell me".

Joseph26 said:
that's a Herb Ritts one!, from what Vogue edition is? :o :o :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: that picture was used in the Nick Kamen video "Tell me".

I knew it:wink::lol:I got it in a clippings lot so I don't the exact date. I will see if the other photos have a date on them. But it has to be from 1987 or 88 Vogue US. Here is another.
copyofscan00206uj9xg.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
I knew it:wink::lol:I got it in a clippings lot so I don't the exact date. I will see if the other photos have a date on them. But it has to be from 1987 or 88 Vogue US. Here is another.

thanks, amazing pics! :flower:

here a great close-up, it has to be by Peter Lindbergh. source:celebritypictures.duble.com

Joseph26 said:
thanks, amazing pics! :flower:

here a great close-up, it has to be by Peter Lindbergh. source:celebritypictures.duble.com

Yep she is really the strong amazon there:lol::wink:! The photo you posted I say is Lindbergh.

Tatjana Patitz (right) and Elaine Irwin (left) , a lot of people mix them up, Elaine started to look like Tatjana in 1991 :lol:

In the FAQ of her official page they have this:
Q: Is Elaine Irwin Mellencamp in George Michael's video, "Freedom '90"?
A: No. German model, Tatjana Patitz, is the model who appears in that video.

source pics: celebrity-gallery and zothike.

Last edited by a moderator:
here the two ladies together by Bruce Weber, I love them :heart: :huh: source:celebrity-gallery.com, zothike.com and e.com

Tatjana and Elaine were also the Pantene models in 90's, the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" campaign was very famous.B)

Tatjana with Stephanie Seymour and Cindy Crawford :rolleyes: by Phillip Dixon, source:stephanie-seymour.de

"Wild at heart" by Peter Lindbergh, he discovered her :wink: source:bwgreyscale.com

Tatjana has worked with every major photographer in ths business. here by Peggy Sirota. Source:bwgreyscale.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->