Tatjana Patitz

90s_fan3 said:
this is my absolute fav pic of Tatjana, she was so sexy but very classy, voluptuos and elegant at the same time, there aren't girls like her these days :huh:

here she was styled like Maria Callas, the picture of course by Herb Ritts (who else?) for British Vogue 1990 :wink:

Gorgeous, I really love that picture. I don't want to tell my age:wink: , but actually it was just right before my teens. I was too young for the 80s, but remember the 90s. My older sister was really into Supers and of course I became too. I remember looking at all the mags and things. Although the waifs are more of my time, it was the Supers who captured me and for years I've been catching up(not just on the Supers) & refreshing up on some things I may have missed or forgotten b/c it was a little bit before my teens. They made me interested in modeling so I wanted to learn more & more. Not to mention I always loved & appreciated older people & things, I love pop culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatjana by Herb Ritts.

herbrittsn119pl.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
Tatjana by Herb Ritts.

a classic, thanks :flower: :blush: here two stunning pictures of Tatjana with Christy Turlington and Estelle Hallyday again by Herb Ritts for North Beach Leather 1987.

source:from Ebay

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

OMIFAN9 said:
Gorgeous, I really love that picture. I don't want to tell my age:wink: , but actually it was just right before my teens. I was too young for the 80s, but remember the 90s. My older sister was really into Supers and of course I became too. I remember looking at all the mags and things. Although the waifs are more of my time, it was the Supers who captured me and for years I've been catching up(not just on the Supers) & refreshing up on some things I may have missed or forgotten b/c it was a little bit before my teens. They made me interested in modeling so I wanted to learn more & more. Not to mention I always loved & appreciated older people & things, I love pop culture.

thanks for share your memories :flower: , I'm 29 years old so in 1990 I was 14! a teen crazy with the Supermodels.

90s_fan3 said:
a classic, thanks :flower: :blush: here two stunning pictures of Tatjana with Christy Turlington and Estelle Hallyday again by Herb Ritts for North Beach Leather 1987.

source:from Ebay

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lovely! I'm tempted to buy the catalogs, but there only like 14 pages:cry: .

90s_fan3 said:
thanks for share your memories :flower: , I'm 29 years old so in 1990 I was 14! a teen crazy with the Supermodels.
]

No prob. I always hung out with older girls so I was always very mature and loved womanly things. The Supers just blew me away, even now while I'm collecting their work its still so great.

90s_fan3 said:

My sister is close she is 30, she would freak if she found out, but I don't think she will see this post:wink: ! If she does 'I love you for showing & sharing your mags with me when I was younger'. Now I'm in my early 20's.
Another classic photo Tatjana by Peter Lindbergh mid-80s.

tatjana179xm.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
My sister is close she is 30, she would freak if she found out, but I don't think she will see this post:wink: ! If she does 'I love you for showing & sharing your mags with me when I was younger'. Now I'm in my early 20's.
Another classic photo Tatjana by Peter Lindbergh mid-80s.

great pic B) and where's your sister now? :huh:

90s_fan3 said:
great pic B) and where's your sister now? :huh:

Were actually kind of roommates now since I'm finishing out college, so she's been so kind to let me kind of live off of her:lol:!

A favorite of Miss Patitz:heart: . Photo Source:tatjanapatitz.net

image3489gj.jpg

Tatjana on the runway. Photo Source:scanned by me

copyofs287md.jpg

Tatjana for German Bazaar(1989). Photo Source:ebay

tat4na.jpg

OMIFAN9 said:
Were actually kind of roommates now since I'm finishing out college, so she's been so kind to let me kind of live off of her:lol:!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow she's beautiful....:o
and it's really amazing how the beauty and body pattern for models has changed over the years.
she's much more commercial...but still exotic somehow.
the supermodels certainly had more appeal for the masses.
anyways, what happened to her?
did she stop modelling completely?
how old is she now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->