Taylor Hanson

Stine

Reaction score
What do you think about this guy - Model material?

potw23.jpg

Eyes.jpg

Tayhat.jpg

he's got a good 'male model' look (seems like he knows it too) ...he has fantastic bone structure... but his skin has never been very good and he's always photographed a little oddly because of that imo. that first pic is a couple of years old too isn't it?
that being said he has a pretty cool musician-y style.

Yeah, he's definitely cute and could possibly be a model.

i never thought i'd see the day when i'd think a hanson is cute...:ninja: let alone dare to admit it

Taylor is quite attractive - certainly can be a model if he chooses. As far as skin blemishes go - they can be photoshopped out. B-t-w models are NOT perfect. They also have skin imperfections.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 16 2004, 01:12 PM
when did he become a hottie? Whew!
[snapback]369403[/snapback]​

i always thought he looked kinda cute :ninja: :blush:

omg i used to be totally in love with him back in 7th grade lol...not so much anymore but he's still a good-looking guy. i like his style. model material? possibly.

hahaha. i have this soft spot in my heart for him. i was madly obsessed with him ( way back when we were both 13 hahah).....still think he's the cat's meow in the looks department. i tried to deny it for a long time, but, man, some times i just look at him + realise he is one of the most gorgeous creatures i've seen, ever.

i could see him modeling.

but i'd rather him make music. they're actually pretty amazing now that they've grown up.. but they've always been pretty talented .. at least they 'made it' basically on their own merit, which is a lot more than you can say of some of the more recent 'musicians/groups/acts' that have had the same kind of fortune/success that hanson had back in 97/98...

I'd like him a lot better if he'd stopping pretending to make music when all Hanson does is rip off the Chipmunks.

Which one was he? Small, medium, or large? I was already too old for Hanson when they came out.

SKHFOISDHF I WANTED TO MARRY HIM WHEN I WAS IN THIRD GRADE!!1

Didn't he knock some girl up and now has a kid?

Hanson rules. I think he's a bit too stringy to be a male model.

As You Like it, he's the middle one :flower:

I can't believe this is A HANSON. Never liked them never will, but gotta admit this guy IS model material! :brows:

Hahah I love his older brother. :ninja: Without the long hair... Don't know much about their music .
I can't stand his huge picture staring at me..it freaked me out. But he's model material I think.

Omg...he is pretty hot now :blush: :doh:

He could be a model...but he'd always be that guy that was in hanson :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->