Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift wears a big bow on her sweater after dining out at Il Buco restaurant in New York City on Friday evening (December 2).

justjaredjr

Billboard's Sixth Annual Women in Music Event She was Billboard's Woman of the Year
29oibs0.jpg
35b8mkk.jpg
35mky6b.jpg
2uek6ed.jpg

zimbio

^ Go Taylor! My final (only?) hope for a beautiful, clean cut, talented young celebrity!! :flower:

her hair looks like it just got way darker.. and I think I like the fringe but I'm not sure. she looks great in red though.

She looks cute, but seriously, I want her to find a new silhouette fast.

True she always wears the same thing, but they do suit her - she pretty much always looks great.

CMT Artists of the Year Awards 2011

And this is old- CMA Awards Afterparty

taylorswiftweb

She goes to A LOT of awards ceremonies. But she looks gorgeous at each one.

Haha exactly! She's invited to so much because she wins so much. She deserves them all! I will never forget her concert this summer. It was incredible. :blush:

I feel like I'm watching reruns whenever a new outfit of hers is up

US Vogue February 2012 : Taylor Swift

MBx6i.jpg

twitter/tswiftfanatic29

Don't change Taylor- we need one decent, talented young celeb who doesn't go off the rails when she is successful!! Every time I see her Cover Girl ads it makes me smile- there should be a few more positive role models around! I mean, if you had a young daughter, would you want her to admire Taylor Swift or Taylor Momsen?? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->