Taylor Swift

JANUARY 25 - GRABBING COFFEE AT PRIMROSE HILL CAFE IN LONDON, ENGLAND

JANUARY 24 - SHOPPING IN NOTTING HILL IN LONDON, ENGLAND

bellazon

Taylor Swift Meets Mom Andrea for Lunch and Antique Shopping in Santa Monica

zimbio

Singer Taylor Swift out bargin shopping at the Ventura County Flea Market in Ventura, CA on January 29, 2012.

zimbio

I like that Taylor sticks with her own style. I also heard she's not going to be in Les Miserables anymore.

Taylor Swift looking to be in good spirits while leaving Starbucks in LA (February 1).

taylor-swift-020112-%20(9).jpg
taylor-swift-020112-%20(8).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

I never liked her music but this thread is really making fall in love with her style! She's so cosy and refreshingly young in terms of her candid choices ^^

so, is she just in a "wearing her hair straight" mood, or she ditched her gorgeous and even iconic curls for good? if the latter, it's weird, since she seems/seemed to love her curls.

^ She's worn her hair straight ever since she got bangs. I'm thinking she hasn't found the right way to wear them with curly hair yet. I don't know for sure, just an observation.

Taylor Swift at the "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" press conference at Universal Studios Hollywood (February 7).

taylor-swift-020712-8.jpg
taylor-swift-020712-7.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Taylor Swift at the 2012 GRAMMY Awards (February 12).

taylor-swift-021212-%20(12).jpg
taylor-swift-021212-%20(11).jpg

taylor-swift-021212-%20(8).jpg
taylor-swift-021212-%20(3).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

I love the floral dress its really lovely and suits her perfectly:heart:. I was glad she tried something new with the gold dress, but it seemed to overpower her but it is a beautifully made gown, looks really great from the back view:flower:

I think the gold dress is absolutely incredible on her! The floral dress is lame, it looks like a Sunday brunch dress.

That's strange, why did she change dresses? I didn't know celebs did that for awards shows. She looks gorgeous in both, though.

^ She wore the floral dress to a Grammy pre-show earlier in the day. They hand out the less high-profile awards then.

Is the gold dress Versace? I think she looks stunning in both dresses. Glad to see her mature just a little with her floral prints and red carpet looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->