tFS mix tape/cd project!

of course you can! i'm hoping that everyone involved this time around and even more people will want to participate next time! i got your email and you're definitely in now! :smile:

thanks everyone!

:heart:

:o

can't believe i missed this.

*signing up for next round as well :woot:

fugfashion, sephora and mettchen...fret not, lovelies! you can totally do the second round which should be underway in september...we'll try to get the matches out by the first of september so signing up soon is a good idea. that goes for anyone else interested, as well as those who have already participated..let us know that you want to do it again so we don't skip you. again, here is what should be included in the email to [email protected]:

Name (both real and tfs username:(

Address:

Can you make: tape or cd or both?

Do you want to receive: tape or cd?

Any additional info about music you like/dislike:

the first round of matches went out really well and we're hoping to have them all sent out by the end of august...so get your emails in soon so the next round can start in early september!

thanks everyone! :heart:

:woot:
I got my info too and I'm almost done with making my cd

:flower: thank you
so excited.can't believe i missed the 1st round. I just :heart: this idea.

everyone can join! you just have to email [email protected] with the info i included in post #65 up there. be sure to sign up sometime before the beginning of september so you can be included in the september trade.

if you signed up for the first one and want to participate in the second, just drop us an email so we know for sure that you want to do it again and we don't sign you up without your knowing or against your will :lol:
:heart:

Francesca, did you ever post on Fametracker? They used to do something like this...

hboogie..no,i never posted there, but i've been involved with several trades like this from other sites.

:smile:

:lol: i'm afraid of all kind of things mine is:ninja:. and i have hundreds of 'outtakes'.
nevermind, i'll send it tomorrow:woot:

i have to hurry too! :lol:

don't be worried about a thing, everyone..i do the same thing but then i realise, it will (maybe) be new stuff for the recipient and of course we're always so overcritical of ourselves. judging by the level of awesomeness of the music taste around here, i'm 100% positive that no one has anything to worry about in terms of their mixes. i know i'd love to get a mix from every one of you! :heart:

i can't wait! i'm so excited about the second round too.

OH!

remember: if you want to participate in the second round, send another email to [email protected] saying you want to participate again and any other info. just so's we know's. :smile:

MulletProof said:
i'm afraid my cd mix is too 90's. :cry: :unsure:

if its me its okay :shifty:

Im having a hard time with mine, its pure disgust x 10

Last edited by a moderator:
^:lol: me too!, but it's already done. i mean, it's not really awful, cause it's taken from my very own list!..not that i consider my music to be awful or anything :P but i'm sure the receiver might think so.
i'll put a stamp on it that says 'the midnight express', it only has to be played at 1am and from track one to 10 without skipping..otherwise, it wont be very efficient!.

MulletProof said:
^:lol: me too!, but it's already done. i mean, it's not really awful, cause it's taken from my very own list!..not that i consider my music to be awful or anything :P but i'm sure the receiver might think so.
i'll put a stamp on it that says 'the midnight express', it only has to be played at 1am and from track one to 10 without skipping..otherwise, it wont be very efficient!.

Exactly what i was going to do, my receiver isnt skipping any track, they gotta listen and piece it together themselves, most likely it will be midnight express too, considering most stuff is better suited for veenging listening :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->