Thandiwe Newton

Looking gorgeous at Awards Of The London Film Critics Circle

(such an underrated actress - take her over Kiera :sick: anyday)

getty

roppal222 said:
Looking gorgeous at Awards Of The London Film Critics Circle

(such an underrated actress - take her over Kiera :sick: anyday)
getty
she looks really pretty. your so right she is so underrated. i mean i cant get past her accent love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her! She and fellow Mission Impossible girl Emmanuelle Beart are so good.

Brit awards 2006
(source sky news)
taken from brit awards thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I am desperate to see a picture of Thandie wearing a green Stella McCartney OR Chloe dress from a couple of years ago. There are jewels going down the back of the dress, and Gwyneth might have wore the black version.

Can anyone help me????

me 2 it was great. i also liek the chanel dress she wore i think too the pre bafta party

She's so beautiful. I'm glad she's finally getting the attention she deserves :heart:

She's so beautiful ..... in such an unconventional un-generic way. Purple, you've made an excellent point. I think the best word to describe her is "regal"

one the most beautiful women
i heard that her mother is a (tanzanian, i think) princess and her father is british, and she is gorgeous!!!!

aaaahhh, she is married to a fat bastxxx, i didn't know that, why why why
i have seen mission impossible 2 at leat 6 times, 3 times in succession, my favourite actress!!!!

apparently she and Brad Pitt, were a couple once, they met on the Interview with a Vampire, she had a part in the movie

I'll try to find the pic, and I'll post it, she has a website called bellathandie.com if you guys want to check it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->