The 2015 Grammy awards red carpet

Why is the Grammys "fashion" always so tacky, trashy and desperate? Actually that applies to all music awards. Even calling most of these looks "fashion " is inaccurate. Are music people simply incapable of looking chic? Why is it always a race to the bottom for the flashiest and nastiest look with them?

Dierks Bentley can get it though. What a stud.

Jessie J and Nicki Minaj are two of the best dressed of the evening - has hell frozen over? :shock: :ninja: Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Hudson, Katharine McPhee & Lady Gaga also look pretty amazing. Of the guys, Aloe Blacc, David Burka, Dierks Bentley & Sam Smith look good.

Why is the Grammys "fashion" always so tacky, trashy and desperate? Actually that applies to all music awards. Even calling most of these looks "fashion " is inaccurate. Are music people simply incapable of looking chic? Why is it always a race to the bottom for the flashiest and nastiest look with them?

Dierks Bentley can get it though. What a stud.

:lol: Totally agree, especially on that last note.

I agree, music award shows bring out the tackiest fashion.

However, there were a few nice ones like Jennifer Hudson in that super chic white Tom Ford dress and Chrissy Teigen also looked great in her white Pucci Dress.

Rihanna in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture was unexpected. I was on the fence about it when I saw her get out of the car but it looks great in photographs.

P.S. In love with Sia. First I am seeing/hearing of the duo. Love their style in these photos.

OH.MY.GOD. Kim completely RUINED that Gaultier dress that I ADORED from the collection. ATROCIOUS.

Kim showed up in her bathrobe

American celebrities always wanna be sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Jessie J's gown, she looks beautiful. Also Gwen! She looks really beautiful in that Atelier Versace. Jennifer Hudson looks good too, also Gaga. Beyonce flawless as usual, adore her makeup.
Madonna... such an attention wh*re, that givenchy thing is atrocious :sick:, and the Gaultier piece on Kim Kardashian looks terrible, too big for her. And Pharrell's wife is terrible, really.

You know you're old when you have no idea who any of these people are.

What a truly hideous red carpet. And the worst hair I've seen in a while (Iggy, Sia, Charlie…)

Jane Fonda

Rihanna

Ciara

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

You know you're old when people have no idea who Beck is. Kayne is such a brat for ruining someones moment AGAIN.

Jane Fonda looks so fab. Love Gwen, Taylor and Nicole. Nikki Minaj looks great in the Tom Ford.

Everyone else is a old big mess.

Kim, Paris, Lady Gaga looked like dressing for AVN Awards. Especially Gaga. With bleached blonde hair, overly tanned skin, high slit dress and low cut on the chest side. She looks like a p*rnstar for me

sam smith and katy perry were the best dressed by far! plus NPH and David looked awesome per usual :smile:

Most people look stale IMO. I know the Grammy's are supposed to be attention-grabbing for clothes but I just feel revolted looking at most of these outfits. These people have so much materially, they aren't lacking for attention or praise, so why are they so darn desperate seeming?

And can purple hair die already?

some afterparty looks

pics popsugar

Beyonce

Grammys-2015-Afterparty-Dresses.jpg

Kendall

Kendall-Jenner.jpg

Beck in Saint Laurent Spring 2015.
His graciousness such a stark contrast.
These are the kind of artists who keep my faith in the music industry alive.

kanye%2022.jpg

source: independent.ie

:lol: Especially those on the first page!!

Kim, Paris, Lady Gaga looked like dressing for AVN Awards. Especially Gaga. With bleached blonde hair, overly tanned skin, high slit dress and low cut on the chest side. She looks like a p*rnstar for me

That's what I was thinking as well - p*rn chic! The best looks so far is Taylor, Ciara, Jessie J. That's it for me. There was just way too much black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->