The Art of Seduction - what is seductive/sexy to all of you?

I love all the old school style seduction tecniques, like the old silver screen stars, and like that of dita von tesse etc. a little goes a long way .. i think to much flesh etc. is soo trashy. But most of all confidence is a must, be happy with our self and who you are and this will shine through. I also think hair is a big must. Nice hair is very sexy

I agree with this. I don't get the appeal of a lot of the women that are considered "sexy" in recent years, not that women who don't fit into the mainstream "sexy" mold are never considered sexy though but it seems like a lot of the women who are labeled as that typically look like you might see them walking the streets and it's kind of pathetic that young girls are having that "ideal" thrown at them.

I find that most men's cologne is a turnoff for me ... so many of them clobber you over the head and give you a headache :blink: But a great one is lovely, and even better is someone's own delicious scent :heart:

^ God, tell me about it. I think that's because most men over-do it with the spritzing, much more so than women in my experience. And then combined with the fact that men's fragrances are usually stronger...

Note to any men: one spray right on your chest before you put a shirt on does wonders. Fragrances grow in potency with body heat.

I think the ultimate in seductive clothing (for women) is something with a low back. It's probably a combination of factors that makes it sexy; it looks like it might fall off, it exposes a beautiful and graceful part of the body and somehow there's something very seductive about walking away (if you're the person being walked away from).

(these are both extremes, but you get the gist)
belleDeJour.gif

adv_8519.jpg

dreamagic, bwgreyscale.com

agreed on the glimpse of the back! I also think confidence is the ultimate definition of sexiness! Beyond clothes, a glimpse of the hip bone by lifting arms or little grin while you are talking (close)! Body language of course, moreso than any type of clothes for me! Although i must say that there are mood killers clothes wise...

for scent, i think it's sexy when men smell "fresh" like laundry. and for women, i like more of a masculine perfume... nothing floral or citrus-y.

white t-shirts, on both men and women.

white cotton underwear. i find it to be much sexier than say, agent provocateur.

the nape of the neck

^ I dunno about white cotton, but there certainly is a point where someone has tried too hard & the results are just not pretty :ninja: Perhaps it works for those with indelicate sensibilities :P

Spike, I wonder if the men who are knocking us out just don't have a very good sense of smell ... I might add that there's something unattractive about wearing scent in that way, for either gender ... reminds me of that song "I'm too sexy ..." :lol: :innocent:

Black bra under white shirt: Sexy or trashy? What styling elements do you think could make the look work?

^ I would say trashy ... a jacket over the shirt should make it work :wink:

PS I'm fascinated by how "dated" the shot of Catherine Deneuve looks above ... just her body, not the hairstyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I dunno about white cotton, but there certainly is a point where someone has tried too hard & the results are just not pretty :ninja: Perhaps it works for those with indelicate sensibilities :P

Spike, I wonder if the men who are knocking us out just don't have a very good sense of smell ... I might add that there's something unattractive about wearing scent in that way, for either gender ... reminds me of that song "I'm too sexy ..." :lol: :innocent:
Oh definitely. It's too much, and even though overt sexiness can occasionally work for women, I don't think it works well at all for men.

It's also physically unattractive when the scent is so overwhelming, no matter how beautiful the scent is on it's own. Wear too much of it and it can become nauseating.

For a man, sexy is a crisp white button-down shirt with the top few buttons left open, just enough to see the collar bone and very top of the chest, and a five o'clock shadow.

I don't really know why though. :huh:

Sometimes Obama wears a suit with an open shirt, no tie, and I remember thinking that was quite an attractive look for him :P I guess it's a loosened up & ready to play vibe :wink:

I just think there's something very sexy in an understated way about a woman in slightly sheer cotton underwear (it doesn't have to be white). The opening scene of Lost In Translation comes to mind.

Black bra under white shirt: Sexy or trashy? What styling elements do you think could make the look work?

I'm one of the few who likes this look, if done appropriately. Ashley Olsen does it well. To make it work, I think the t-shirt needs to be loose, and the rest of the look should be toned down.

For a man, sexy is a crisp white button-down shirt with the top few buttons left open, just enough to see the collar bone and very top of the chest, and a five o'clock shadow.

Yes, yes, yes. :brows:

Sometimes Obama wears a suit with an open shirt, no tie, and I remember thinking that was quite an attractive look for him :P I guess it's a loosened up & ready to play vibe :wink:

YES :blush: I think that too,it's a very sexy look ^_^

I don't think a black bra under a white shirt is trashy,I do it all the time...accidently! Or coloured bras under white. But theres nothing trashy about it.

I think backs are one of the sexiest things us girls can show off

I guess now I have to watch Lost in Translation :blush: Sheer cotton, now that's a bit different ...

Btw, when I mentioned indelicate sensibilities, I was referring to the overdone lingerie look ...

^ Oh no I understood. Hope I didn't come off as rude. :flower:

I should have specified sheer underwear... I didn't mean cotton underwear that comes in a pack from Hanes. :lol:

You must watch Lost In Translation! The directing, the screenplay, the acting... it's all top-notch. Let me know what you think. :smile:

I think the over-sized men's business shirt is the sexiest piece of clothing a woman could use to seduce anyone, but of course you have to know you are sexy not simply believe it.. see it as an internal part of you rather than something you acquire externally... always the best approach with life in general. :smile:

^ I totally agree.

I think it's very sexy when a woman wears her lover's shirt in the morning.

As much fun as I have working at Victoria's Secret, I have to dish -

Ladies, the easiest way to seduce this Valentine's Day is to wear whatever make you feel comfortable, even if it's a black bra or cotton panties you wear everyday. The secret? Thigh-highs and a pair of naughty high heels. Does the trick every time! :D

confidence
a great scent
attenion to body hair ( hah )
hair perfectly done
great underwear (agent p. does the trick)

i don't need to wear makeup with my boyfriend.. he loves me with and without :smile:

lol.. here some input from a guy.. if u ppls don't mind..

I myself like subtlety in women.. city chic, with a hint to what else there can be..
but most important to me are the eyes and the lips.. especially those pinky, shiny, full seductive lips.. :wink: (for lips btw.. i do prefer a pinky shade on a woman rather than bright red.. the latter does get seen faster, but to me it's also a little bit of a warning sign...
but oh well.. that's just me :smile: )

anywayss..

even if u got the look down.. it still takes an attitude to seduce someone.. :wink:
(and a again.. be subtle (yet spontaneous).. guide the men.. let them THINK they are in charge, while you guide them and hint and flirt and get them right where you want them (us) :wink: )

i definitely have a very feminine idea when it comes to what is sexy, i don't really love the in your face sexiness a lot of girls seem to have, but that's mostly because it would never go with me or my personality, therefore i choose not to rock it. i think to be sexy you have to go with what comes naturally to you, if it isn't in the same vein as your character and an extension of who you are you'll probably be uncomfortable and it'll show.

soft, messy hair.
subtle and very natural make up, a little shimmer and peachy lips.
mismatching underwear. florals, lace & nude/pink colours are all i really wear.
over the knee socks.
warm skin.
& bedsheets that look slept in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->