The Body Shop

thanks lots beeandthecity & MulletProof
I have dry ends too... so thanks for the tip! I've already been using hairdresser conditioners & hair repair products so I was looking for a sorta healthy type shampoo that is inexpensive & good enough.

Has anyone tried their tea tree line? Did it actually help prevent/cure blemishes? The reviews seem too good to be true...

^ I use the tea tree oil and it works really well imo.

I don't breakout anymore *knocks on wood* so I use it as a preventative measure on my t-zone. But I've used it on breakouts before and found it helped.

Honestly, I think tea tree oil is one of those things that some people's skin reacts well to and for others it does nothing. I would suggest starting out with the bottle of oil since its quite inexpensive and then if your skin reacts well try out some of the other products in the line.

^You're right, because it did nothing for my skin except make it worse. My skin is very sensitive though.

I recently bought their cheek colour in tea rose and I absolutely love it! I'm also a huge fan of the hemp hand cream and lip stain in rose.

I've noticed that they've changed the packages. I bought that new cocoa butter BB, it's fantastic! And it smells delicious.:heart:

i just bought a bunch of xmas gifts at the body shop....

i bought the japanese washing grains, the clay mask, olive scrub, olive body wash, mango body butter and the milk bath powder to give away...

the prices have really lowered since l'oreal bought them. :woot:

the only dud product i bought recently is a mango fine body mist. the scent is too juvenile. (it smells worse than the mango body butter)

has anyone else bought anything recently?

I got recently the coconut beautifiying oil and it's amazing. It says it's for body, hair and face, but I've only used it on my feet. I rub it on at night and by morning my feet are super soft, it's not greasy at all...and I got it on sale :P

How do you guys like Christmas special editions? :woot:
69423_480477445308959_2014341892_n.jpg

facebook.com/TheBodyShopInternational
I have Vanilla Bliss Body Lotion, Vanilla Bliss lip balm and Ginger Sparkle Body Butter. I thought Ginger Sparkle would smell more warm, like vanilla/cookies with the hint of gingerbread, but it's really special- more like a really tangy, spicy ginger. To me it smells like Coke, more precisely like Haribo Happy Cola gummy candy. :lol: I daresay that most people find that scent really special if not quite unpleasant. :ninja: I'm not thrilled either.

Like expected, I'm loving the Cranberry Joy stuff...

I bought practically the whole Honeymania line and so far I really like everything I got.

fragnatica.com

I was a bit skeptical at first, because I'm not a fan of floral fragrances (honey is the bottom note), but the scent fully develops once it has been applied to the skin.

I also got the Vitamin E Facial Oil which caused me to have an allergic reaction resulting in eczema and terrible breakout. :shock: I gave it to my mother and she loves it.

I bought practically the whole Honeymania line and so far I really like everything I got.
fragnatica.com

I was a bit skeptical at first, because I'm not a fan of floral fragrances (honey is the bottom note), but the scent fully develops once it has been applied to the skin.

I also got the Vitamin E Facial Oil which caused me to have an allergic reaction resulting in eczema and terrible breakout. :shock: I gave it to my mother and she loves it.

i tested the honeymania fragrance in store. definitely going to check this out and make a purchase especially closer to thanksgiving when the body shop has more sales. have you tried the bubble bath melt? does it really suds up? is it similar to lush products?

you may also like the new marc jacobs honey fragrance. the scent is a bit similar to honeymania.

Unfortunately I didn't pick that one up. Neither did I the EDT so thanks for the tip about MJ. :flower:

I forgot to mention that I also got the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. I want to try a cheaper version to see how I like it before purchasing Emma Hardie's cleansing balm even though I'm already familiar with this new type of cleanser. I was a devoted user of Inlight Organic Face Cleanser which is sort of in the same price range as the Emma Hardie cleansing balm.
Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil also looks promising!

Thank you for that info :o I was actually considering it but I do have eczema already...

Maybe it was just a coincidence but that was the only new thing in my skincare routine and it happened overnight. :shock: After using La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for the next few days my skin went back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->