2024 Spring Makeup Collection: Vittoria Ceretti
Director: Unknown

Rouge Allure Velvet Nuit Blanche: Margot Robbie
Director: Karim Sadly

Hydra Beauty 2024 new product: Micro Lip Serum
Chanel continues to use the same pics from last year
The product will be launched in May.
Model: Qun Ye & Quinn Mora
1946691-800w.jpg chanel-so2022-us01-0001-rgbtif-jpeg-haute-definition-1-hd-1080x1563.jpg chanel-so2023-us05-0003-rgbtif-jpeg-haute-definition-1-hd-640x800.jpg
(Crash)

Chanel x Margot Robbie just doesn't work for some reason.
It worked well for the "Neige" campaign in 2018, but really after that she's bit of a dud for the brand. Especially that "Gabrielle Essence" campaign using Beyoncé's 'Halo' 😵

They should use her for more fun set ups to take advantage of her smile and charisma. Not these strung out "get the London look" looking campaigns Chanel still loves to do for some reason.

Gisele is an absolute powerhouse of a model - but like Margot Robbie, most of the time, her Chanel campaigns didn't hit the right mark.

It's strange how some people connect better with a brand - it's not for want of beauty or popularity.

Gisele is great for selling the feel of endless summer and being outdoors, like the Les Beiges collections - while Vittoria excels at conveying effortless sophistication, which is more the core value of Chanel beauty, and perhaps why she seems to work so well all the time.

Mona Tougaard is growing on me, the more I see of her, and Anna Ewers works really well for the summer collections, I feel.

Gisele is an absolute powerhouse of a model - but like Margot Robbie, most of the time, her Chanel campaigns didn't hit the right mark.

It's strange how some people connect better with a brand - it's not for want of beauty or popularity.

Gisele is great for selling the feel of endless summer and being outdoors, like the Les Beiges collections - while Vittoria excels at conveying effortless sophistication, which is more the core value of Chanel beauty, and perhaps why she seems to work so well all the time.

Mona Tougaard is growing on me, the more I see of her, and Anna Ewers works really well for the summer collections, I feel.
Mostly agree with you. However, I do love the recent Margot Robbie campaign by Karim Sadli, especially in print. In addition, I would love to see more of Anna Ewers for Chanel. Hopefully, this summer.

2024 Spring Makeup Collection: Vittoria Ceretti
Director: Unknown

Rouge Allure Velvet Nuit Blanche: Margot Robbie
Director: Karim Sadly

Just in case, the Spring 2024 Collection was directed by Sølve Sundsbø.

Behind the Scenes of LES BEIGES WINTER GLOW
Vittoria.

Vittoria & Mona.

Chanel Le Blanc 2024: 'Seasons Pass, Brightness Lasts'
Mode: Vittoria Ceretti
Makeup: Valentina Li from Cometes Collective
Directed by Sølve Sundsbø

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member