The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet

newprincesita

Reaction score
I just saw the first episode, and this is really good stuff. I specially loved Jane Fonda, she is a wise woman who has been there and done that, and she has learned something to share.

If you didn´t see it please give it a shot:
http://www.theconversation.tv/

Whole episode there. I would like to hear more opinions about it.

Ooh I forgot about this show, so I just finished it. I'm interested in seeing more episodes from this.

I actually really liked hearing Gwyneth discuss her relationship with her father and his death. I've never really liked Gwyneth, at all, but something about her relationship with her father always touched me and humanizes her a lot, probably because I'm close to my dad as well.

I just watched a few of the episodes and it's a really interesting concept. It definitely a fresh take on interviews. And I like that it's a women interviewing other women. In the videos I watched it seemed like Amanda had honest conversations with all the women she interviewed. And that sort of honesty comes across while watching the interviews.

I'm really enjoying these episodes and I feel like I take something away from every single interview, even if I know nothing about (or have preconceived notions of) the interviewee.

I watched the episode with DvF a few days ago and I really liked how honest the women seem in the interview and that she asks them different questions from other interviewees.

Just discovered this show after Kelly Oxford tweeted about her interview a couple weeks ago, I think. It makes me think about a lot of things and how i can make positive changes in my life, yet it doesn't feel dark or heavy, it's actually quite light and fun to watch. The interviews on the street are so funny, they don't hold back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seltzeess
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->