The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES [UPDATED 02/12/2020]:

1. Each challenge will have a theme that will be chosen by the previous week's winner.

2. Each participant may submit an unlimited amount of entries.

3. Challenges will run for a week at a time.

4. Please include the photographer (if known), the model's name (if known), and the source of your image. Please remember to source correctly (as per tFS Forum Rules).

NOTES:

Please do not complain about the results of each round. Keep in mind that each voter's tastes and preferences cannot be controlled by anyone but the voter him/herself. And remember: This challenge comes with no actual prizes or rewards - IT'S JUST A GAME.

Also, if you have any resources, like fonts and whatnot, please feel free to share/link to them here: The Cover Challenge (Logos, Tips & Tricks. Ask your technical questions here)

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds fun :smile:
ill do one when someone uploads a brushbecause i have no idea what font to use

FIRST CHALLENGE:
The theme is:

Spring Awakening

Take those words and do whatever you like with them. Go wild.

Voting will begin on Friday April 25th at 12 EST

That gives everyone an extra day actually. I hope to see lots of entries :buzz:

I'll definatelly make something, probably by the weekend :woot: Great idea Luxx! :flower:

OMG! I wanna participate!

and I think I already have the perfect picture...:shifty:

What a great thread!! :woot: I am definitely going to try and participate! :smile:

I wanna participate, actually, I have already made the cover, I should post it here or wait till april 25th?

I wanna participate, actually, I have already made the cover, I should post it here or wait till april 25th?

Oh no no by all means post it now. :woot:

And that goes for everyone - once you've made your cover and are ready to share it with the world please do!

Also there is no restriction on what Vogue you can do! Whichever country you feel like representing go for it!

So here it is ... Isabeli photographed by Jacques Dequeker (Vogue US ...)

made by xPedro @ TFS

xPedro I love it - finally a text-limited Vogue US cover! :lol:

Here's my first for this theme...continuing my appreciation for Anja's Americana Manhasset images :flower:
coverchallengeentryanjalp4.png

Made by me

(Original photographer unknown; Image scanned by me)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->