The Ad Campaign Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry #1
By Alessandro Garofalo

qzN0IX8x_t.jpeg

88wUTcEy_t.jpeg

From Vogue

Entry #1
By Alessandro Garofalo

From Vogue

I'm not sure the quality of the images is good, so I'm posting them again with another hosting site:
1519306295017.jpg

1519306515582.jpg

Same source

So, this thread has been forgotten, what a pity! I contacted our beloved @vogue28 and thought it was a new idea, but this thread exists! Such a shame it hasn't been active for 2 years already!

I will be a horrible, horrible person and take control of this situation, our new designer will be...:

Ralph_Lauren_logo.png

Yes, honey, the brand's campaign are so safe and tedious, we have to fix this. Not sure how we will decide on the winner since, well, it's been ages, but we HAVE to revive this challenge!

I think it’s time to revive this challenge. Everyone has been so creative with their covers, so let’s see what they can do with campaigns!

Vogue28, would you care to be the first person to pick a theme and winner?

I think it’s time to revive this challenge. Everyone has been so creative with their covers, so let’s see what they can do with campaigns!

Vogue28, would you care to be the first person to pick a theme and winner?

I'd be honored! How about the theme be... THERE IS NO THEME!

The aim of this round will be to use an image of your choice, and turn it into a believable advertisement. You're free to do as you please, and I will announce the winner a week today. Good luck, everyone! :magic:

I've been following this site as a non-member for ten years and I never realized this challenge existed!

Since brands are actually doing it, how about turning a backstage image into an advertisement?

Shall we move on? Congratulations... @[B]russianelf[/B], you're the winner of this round! :clap:

I haven't liked a Gucci campaign since Frida Giannini was at the helm but I absolutely LOVE your entry. Sexy minimalism is finally back at Gucci! What a wait it has been. Fabulous, fabulous entry. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->