INSIDE OUT
Photography:
Tara Laure Claire
Styling: Ioana Ivan
Hair: Rebecca Chang
Make-up: Porsche Poon
Model: Emma Belabed

d la Repubblica Digital Edition

Liv Liberg's cover reminds me VI ed by Lindbergh with Natalia Semanova and others from 1998

d la Repubblica March 3rd, 2023

ÜBER LIEBE
Photography:
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling: Jacob K
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Make-up: Lucy Bridge
Models: Kristen McMenamy, Sihana Shalaj, Mila Van Eeten, Camille Chifflot, Amber Later & Soo-Joo Park

Im curious, how is the format of the mag? You can buy separately?

it's 2.5cm shorter than Vogue italia and 1 cm wider, so it's more square-ish...in a smooth silky thin paper. No, you cannot buy separately although some newstands carry old issues,and specially in smaller cities in Italy.

I've bought my issue today, so as Zorka Posted 18 pages from Mert and Marcus editorial....
There is an interview with Kristen Mcmenamy with the cover picture as opening picture and then some of her covers...5pags

and then a jewerly editorial...without model....

and that's it.

Nothing new for McMenamy, she done all that in the past million times already... and better

I believe I have now admired far more of Farneti's contributions to D la Repubblica, than what I ever did during his stint at Vogue Italia. The standard we've been seeing lately feels far superior than Farneti's Vogue Italia ever was.

The recent fashion issues have been fantastic. My most fave out of them all is Kristen McMenamy by M&M which is just wonderful. The styling is superb and while it's nothing we haven't seen before... McMenamy does dark glamour so well, and looks amazing alongside Mila Van Eeten. Those two have proved to me here that they'd be a perfect duo for a Versace campaign.

Also to win me over is Julia Nobis by Drew Vickers, and I'm not even a huge fan of Nobis. It's minimalism done right and I'm transported back to American Harper's Bazaar under Liz Tilberis. Very much a fan!

A very big thank you to you @[B]Zorka[/B] for the uploads, as always! :heart:

Good job Farneti. Even if I'm not enthralled with any of the content from the three fashion issues, I'm impressed enough by the level of the stories published; there is something good each week, not to mention some great contributors who could eventually do something really great if they stick around.

I agree with vogue28; the best story for me is M&M's. It's indeed nothing new, and far from their best work, but I really enjoyed that series, in particular Kristen and Mila's work there. I would have almost preferred if the whole set was just restricted to the style of the studio images with the grey backdrops, as those are the strongest images for me.

How about pairing them with Tonne Goodman next time? I'm a bit over Jacob K these days.

Anyway, it's all a long way from the days when Emanuele used to troll us with blank covers and children's drawings (LOL; I kind of got a kick out of that sh*t during the pandemic :lol:).

d la Repubblica March 18th, 2023

IO, EVA
Photography:
Krisztián Éder
Styling: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: Cim Mahony
Make-up: Manu Kopp
Model: Eva Herzigova

This saturday will come a double issue in a larger format but not sure if it's a fashion special or what...it says around 400 pages...

Vittoria Ceretti is on this next issue ^, just saw a skit on Twitter.

Having a huge conflict with this magazine because looks so good, but what EF did in the past... can't be by the same guy.

Are all the issues posted on this thread? I remember it was dead for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->