The 'D la Repubblica' Magazine Thread

She looks wonderful. Suzanne is the only one who can make me interested in McLellan's work. I just hope this doesn't signal her absence from M Le Monde this season, but it may well be.

d la Repubblica September 2nd, 2023

AMERICAN BEAUTY
Photography:
Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make-up: Lauren Parsons
Model: Kaia Gerber

d la Repubblica Digital Edition

ONE STEP CLOSER
Photography:
Giovanni Corabi
Styling: Ally Macrae
Hair: Akemi Kishida
Make-up: Thierry Do Nascimento
Model: Ash Fjeldhagen

BONJOUR
Photography:
Federica Simoni
Styling: Sofia Prandoni
Hair: Sara Bergaglio
Make-up: Sara Bergaglio
Models: Marta & Nicole @ The Wolves

I have to say this didn’t feel like a Fashion Issue they did in the past..it came in the regular format and the other contents really are not on that way. Hopefully next issue will be better.

I have to say this didn’t feel like a Fashion Issue they did in the past..it came in the regular format and the other contents really are not on that way. Hopefully next issue will be better.

Totally agree with you, my love :heartsuit:! And not ONLY this particular issue, d la Repubblica has rapidly declined in the quality of fashion content In the last few months, which is the main reason why I didn't want to bore myself by posting those eds.

Kaia's editorial has some lovely shots. Like she's finally getting there in terms of realising her potential. The rest of the content is forgettable and I can't say I'm thrilled with most of the names on the line up for this month's fashion issues but overall I'm sure the quality will far exceed most of the competition in print ATM.

Thank you for posting, as ever Zorka :slightlysmiling:.

Farneti should have done to Vogue Italia what he is doing on D Repubblica, most of the issues in the last two years have been really good, stylists, photographers, models, from what I read we will have a cover with Linda evangelista by mert & Marcus, I can't wait, then I read the names Raquel, Natalia... a return to real models, and how much I love Alasdair Mclellan's work, I always found her editorials for Vogue UK by Alexandra Shulman so patriotic and beautiful

Farneti should have done to Vogue Italia what he is doing on D Repubblica, most of the issues in the last two years have been really good, stylists, photographers, models, from what I read we will have a cover with Linda evangelista by mert & Marcus, I can't wait, then I read the names Raquel, Natalia... a return to real models, and how much I love Alasdair Mclellan's work, I always found her editorials for Vogue UK by Alexandra Shulman so patriotic and beautiful
Is Alasdair a woman?

Farneti can have control at D but not at Vogue...responding to so many execs and Anna...that kills a lot of things actually, they are the reason why we are getting subpar content at Vogue.

I wonder who comes this saturday...

Kaia Gerber by Alasdair McLellan here is easily one of the best magazine covers/fashion stories I've came across this month! Absolutely divine. I love every single element, from the simplicity of the cover to the sense of retro glamour I'm getting from the styling. A little head over heels for this, in all honesty... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->