The Gentlewoman #15 Spring/Summer 2017 : Sofia Coppola by Inez & Vinoodh

I've seen better profiles of Coppola but she's a great cover subject. I just know the content is going to deliver so it doesn't even matter whether I like the cover shot honestly.

^
Exactly! This magazine is always delivering! Can't wait to see the eds!

I just love her unique striking face, this is a gorgeous portrait!

A turtleneck for spring/summer?

A turtleneck for spring/summer?

Looks like the same one Kendall is wearing on Vogue. Summer never exist on The Gentlewoman covers, I've learned to not even be bothered by it. As such I don't have an opinion about the cover shot.

I personally cannot stand this woman and her overrated family, never liked her much revered style or her films either. So will get this purely based on the rest of the contents.

It's a broadsheet newspaper supplement picture..... again.....

And a picture from the supplement's inside, not an exciting cover

Bit worthy, not modern, no fashion point-of-view

A gentle yawn [emoji required, probably sponsored by Cos]

I love Sofia, so it's nice to see her cover The Gentlewoman. However, I found Zadie Smith's portrait on their last issue so much more striking.

well sofia's truly a perfect fit for this magazine.

can't wait to see the contents, gentlewoman is one of the few magazines i'm still excited about

i love this magazine....their "boring" style is so cool

^
If by boring you mean minimalistic then yes, it is very cool indeed!

Under and Over
Photographed by Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Styled by Max Clark
Performer Franziska Aigner

clm

This ed is way too Lolita/little girl for me, and I thought the Gentlewoman..:huh:

^ Is it? I was sort of reminded of The Virgin Suicides when I saw it but that might be because Sofia is on the cover.

I liked the cover with Zadie Smith better than this one, but from the previews I've seen from this issue, this one has better contents.

Fashion/model content up first. We have Raquel by Zoe Ghertner (please never stop using ZG!,) and Natalie Westling amongst others. Can anyone identify the model in Cargo Fandago?

thegentlewoman

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->