3rd slide: Vivienne
4th slide: Ugbad
5th slide: Adwoa

2nd slide: Lola
4th slide: Mica
5th slide: Mariam

2nd slide: Lila
5th slide: Vaughan

Right, so best covers are Adut, Lola, Vaughan and (choking as I'm typing this) Adwoa Aboah. The retoucher messed up Lila and Rebecca's eyes, I don't get Miriam's expression, and Mica's cover is really terrible.

Not getting 'summer' from these covers at all. I'm sure it's due to the nondescript scamming styling from George Cortina.

OMG ahahaha I don't like a single cover, the girl's poses are so model 101 and these look like test shots. `` Supermodel ´´ is way way way way too overused these days... NEXT!

Honestly I really like these, not all of them are very good but most are nice portrait shots. Adut is definitely the winner here, I wish I had pre-ordered hers instead.

Supermodels in 1990, 2000 or 2010 = unforgettable beauties with well-established careers.

Supermodels in 2020 = a few good faces, but also a collection of famous surnames with watered-down genetics, plus some average-looking people the industry uses to market social trends.

I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Not all covers are stellar, but they all look really nice (which is usually a given with Inez & Vinoodh's portraits). It's not often that magazines do 15 covers and make each one of them work.

My favorite of the bunch is definitely Adwoa, it's very captivating. I also love Rianne and Adut's covers. Most of them looked better in person when Inez presented them during the live stream, but I have no complaints here (besides the model selection). Great work!

Adut, Rianne and Mariam are the winners here.

The other ones are unnecessary.

Btw Lila? Why is she here? Lottie was million times better (and also has a Vogue cover)

Rianne, Adut and He for me. Some of these girls look real uncomfortable.

Rianne, Grace Elizabeth and He Cong were, in my opinion, the only sufficient covers, but not even those are remotely near the art this magazine used to produce (some decade ago).

I think all these models are problems with nudity and long time without nudity in V magazine !

I see people are still trying to make Lila happen...

Lol, Lila is there because of her mum, something that becomes crystal clear when you look at her cover next to the rest.

I think all these models are problems with nudity and long time without nudity in V magazine !

Interestingly enough, that is true. Nudity is recurrent in V magazine and nowadays with so many models running their career as a social media brand, they are becoming more cautious about nude shoots. I'm indifferent to it really but I wonder how Gan feels about it.

Adut & Rianne had the best covers & i'm disagree than V Mag manages these girls are "supermodels". Kaia looks older with than haircut & i have doubts if she can overcome the fashion career of her mom.

I was able to remember 6 names out of these 15 cover girls and give me a few months to remember only 3 tops. Supermodels ? I really don't think so.

This is so boring. Remember V #55 Fall 2008 series of covers shot by I&V too? Those were so great (light, makeup, styling) and the cast was just a dream: Naomi, Christy, Lara Stone, Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, Daria Werbowy, Eniko, Malgosia & others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->