The Hermès Thread (Feb 03 - Feb 09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ There is a new version of JPG coming out this spring - JPG II. It is not going to be as wide on the bottom and has pockets inside where as the older version had a really wide base that was a pain in the behind when you wanted to carry a bag on your shoulder and there was not one pocket inside the bag.

The JPG Birkin has stopped being in production. The second one is quite pretty. There's a new Shoulder Kelly which just came out. Heard all of it got snapped up quite recently at the Paris store.

It's best that you have a "relationship" with an SA in the store and start buying smaller items... that'll up your chances to get a birkin.

Himalayan Croc Birkin with Diamonds

Have you guys seen this? It's lovely isnt it?:heart: I LOVEE the color especially...:blush:^_^:heart: I guess Posh is still posh despite the economy :lol::rofl:

poshhimalayancroc.jpg

http://www.bagsnob.com/

Btw, has anyone heard of Himalayan croc before?

i swear posh has a hermes boutique at her house. that brikin reminds me of some of the balenciaga s/s 09 clutches

Not I...I'm still waiting for a strap for my Kelly.(order placed Feb. or March 2008). unreal.

I plan to buy another bag but it'll most likely be walk-in-luck (we're supposed to go back to Paris to visit my husband's family soon) or from a reseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->