The Ideal Collection For Canadian Winters !

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
Hugo Boss Orange

Hugo Boss Green

This is the only collection that I've seen so far that can be considered "Realistic Street Wear" for our Canadian Winters !

By the way, in Edmonton last year it reached temperatures of - 39 C and with the wind chill, it was around -50 C.

The gigolo in me likes this look, but apart from that NO-way:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 4 2004, 01:19 PM
The gigolo in me likes this look, but apart from that NO-way:
[snapback]356382[/snapback]​

Yeah that's a ridiculous look. This is more ideal.
00001.L.JPG

Not for me, sorry :flower: Too ethnic/hick-from-the-sticks - not enough sex, slick or cool.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 4 2004, 01:25 PM
Not for me, sorry  :flower: Too ethnic/hick-from-the-sticks - not enough sex, slick or cool.
[snapback]356387[/snapback]​

LOL :P - Well when it's - 30C and exposed skin freezes in less than a minute, and you can't think of anything else except for the cold and the pain - you won't give a sh*t about how sexy or cool you look.

Where do you live?

The frozen north of England in Newcastle! I've been in Russia (EDIT: Moscow) for the winter months though and I can tell you that a cashmere overcoat and a fur wrap will keep you warmer than all that preppy knitted stuff and a shell jacket.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 4 2004, 01:36 PM
The frozen north of England in Newcastle! I've been in Russia (EDIT: Moscow) for the winter months though and I can tell you that a cashmere overcoat and a fur wrap will keep you warmer than all that preppy knitted stuff and a shell jacket.
[snapback]356394[/snapback]​

Find some pics of the clothes you just described and post them.

Originally posted by Hed_Kandi@Sep 4 2004, 01:30 PM
LOL  :P  - Well when it's - 30C and exposed skin freezes in less than a minute, and you can't think of anything else except for the cold and the pain - you won't give a sh*t about how sexy or cool you look.

Where do you live?
[snapback]356390[/snapback]​
I live in Canada myself and there is no way in heck that I would wear that stuff.
:ninja: The leather jacket's rather nice though...

Oh, and one more thing. Living here does not mean you have to wear D Square-esque clothing. Just ask chanel_girl. :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 4 2004, 01:54 PM
I live in Canada myself and there is no way in heck that I would wear that stuff.
:ninja: The leather jacket's rather nice though...

Oh, and one more thing. Living here does not mean you have to wear D Square-esque clothing. Just ask chanel_girl. :wink:
[snapback]356411[/snapback]​

Huh ?

Who's Chanel girl - i'm a little confused ?

Cashmere overcoats by Brioni

f_4.jpg

Fur-lined jacket by Valentino

a6684.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"