Confirmed: Kendall and Kylie Jenner Are Designing for Topshop

rebel

Reaction score
Updated, 2/4: Kendall and Kylie Jenner have confirmed they will design a line for Topshop. The brand, Kendall & Kylie, hits stores and topshop.com this summer.

Original Post, 1/29: Kendall and Kylie Jenner could be coming to a high street near you.

The teenage sisters are rumored to be in talks with Topshop boss Sir Philip Green about a potential collaboration, which could see them designing a capsule collection similar to that of Kate Moss.

The younger half-sisters of Kim Kardashian already have plenty of expertise when it comes to both fashion and business. The duo has already designed their own collections for Madden Girl and PacSun, while model Kendall has become an industry favourite after landing several high profile ad campaigns for fashion houses including Givenchy, Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld. She also sat on the front row at the Topshop Unique show last February, seated alongside veterans Anna Wintour and Kate Moss.

Topshop has not collaborated with many celebrity designers before, although it did confirm an upcoming sportswear collection with Beyoncé launching this summer.

The big question is will all the Jenner/Kardashian PR and 'Insta' followers be willing to put their money where their 'likes' are?

I'm both completely shocked and also surprised by this turn of events (said no one, ever).

Is this happening because of Katie Grand? :lol: (joke)
I'm so sick of this family.

The Kardashians are taking over the whole fashion world. That's sad. Fcking sad. :furious:

This will end soon. Come 2016 we won't remember these people

The term 'designing' should be used loosely here!

And really? this isn't even Fashion related since neither of them are designers, illustrators, stylists, etc.. they're just two girls born to a family of the moment. NEXT.

They already have a line at Pacific Sunwear (which I guess will end now), so its not anything new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->