The Kooks

I finally bought the album the other day and I :heart: it! It's not been out of my cd player since. It's the sort of music you can have a dance to but it's still quite chilled and easy to listen to.

I can't get the song Naive out of my head! but I love it:D

Thanks for bumping this thread!
Recently bought there album too, my fav song has to be 'She moves in her own way'.

From Radio 1's 'Big Weekend Event'
- bbc.co.uk
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

boho_babe said:
Thanks for bumping this thread!
Recently bought there album too, my fav song has to be 'She moves in her own way'.

That's the one I liked instantly too!:woot:

^
And I think its there new single too, so its on the radio quite a bit - but not enough to make me fed up of it!

I find the way he sings...hmm funny?I mean it is weird:lol:

And the blonde girl in the video Naive is very nice:smile:

I sam the Kooks live at the hurricane festival 2006 - it was greeeaaat

she moves in your own is going to be the song that everyone remembers summer 2006 with .. imo anyways :smile:

I :heart: the kooks

i'm obsessed with them at the moment - i really, really love the album

^^Me too, gotta love them. They're just great, the music is awsome.:woot: B) ^_^

i've only heard eddie's gun but i love it, i'll have to get some of their other stuff

I like their music but most of all I fell in love with Naive's music vid :wub: dunno why I just love it!!

yes definately loving She Moves In Her Own Way. You're right, perfect summer song. The only thign is they sound quite teenager-ish when they sing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->