The Kooks

I'm sure there's a thread on the Kooks already, I remember posting in it :P

I heard that every single Kooks's groupie has to be blonde... :blink: it's a weird thing but it seems they only like blonde girls :rofl:

... but Katie Melua is quite ethnic looking, and she and Luke were together for a long time. :blink:

These boys are gorgeous.I came across them a few months ago on myspace...
I Love their look <3. I can't wait to see them at Virgin Fest!!

i love the kooks they are so cute and have great songs i'm obsessed with the song naive and also like the song jackie big t*ts
arsl01_kooks.jpg
TheKooksPA_468x359.jpg

They put on quite a show at the Virgin Festival. They were quite a crowd-pleaser. Luke crowd surfed and all these crazy fan girls were trying to rip his shirt off. And a group of people got knocked over and they were almost getting stepped on by people trying to touch him. They played a really long set, probably an hour or more.

They put on quite a show at the Virgin Festival. They were quite a crowd-pleaser. Luke crowd surfed and all these crazy fan girls were trying to rip his shirt off. And a group of people got knocked over and they were almost getting stepped on by people trying to touch him. They played a really long set, probably an hour or more.

Man you are soo lucky! they were in my top reasoning to go to Vfest. Then I got caught in a mad crowd dash before the foo's and it was chaos to leave. Im so glad thye put on a show like that:woot: I hope they come back sooon!

Man you are soo lucky! they were in my top reasoning to go to Vfest. Then I got caught in a mad crowd dash before the foo's and it was chaos to leave. Im so glad thye put on a show like that
w00t.gif
I hope they come back sooon!

The Kooks went on more than half an hour late and their set was also really long so a lot of people left early to see the foo's.

Last edited by a moderator:
i adore them... watched them in 2006 and 2008 at the hurricane festival n they were great

ooohh! Max! I love him! I saw them on Summercase, I was on first line. Post #89 reminds me that concert. He passed all concert flitered with a girl who was next to me so, at last song, he went down (u said like this?) and everybody got mad. I had to hold him ...:woot:

(Sorry for my English)

Rock am Ring - Rock im Park
5. – 7. Juni 2009

Billy Talent
Bloc Party
Bring Me The Horizon
Dragonforce
Dredg
Enter Shikari
Flogging Molly
Gallows
Jan Delay & Disko No. 1
Juliette Lewis
Kettcar
Kilians
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Limp Bizkit
Mando Diao
Marilyn Manson
Middle Class Rut
Peter, Björn & John
Peter Fox
Placebo
Polarkreis 18
Scouting For Girls
Selig
Slipknot
The Gaslight Anthem
The Killers
The Kooks
The Prodigy
The Script
The Subways
Tomte
Trivium
Volbeat
Rock-Am-Ring.com
Isnt it great news for the ones who live in Germany, sadly I'm not one of them:cry:

I just discovered the Kooks and am in love with their music. I listened to them all morning. They also have the best music video concepts out of all the bands out there. "Sine On" is so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->