The Minidress S/S 07

i really like mini dresses for younger women but you've got to have a killer pair of legs for them to look good...

i love mini dresses!! but i need to work on my legs @_@

i love those, it goes great with the hot weather here. i always wear them with shorts underneath tho cos when it gets windy you have to be careful :D

i usually wear shorts under my dresses as well! i love any sort of dress really but the minidress is always a favourite. someone actually came up to me the other day and said love your dress but goodness its short haha i took it as a compliment:P

Isabel Marant s/s 07

0060m.jpg
0090m.jpg

0120m.jpg
0130m.jpg

0290m.jpg

www.vogue.fr

I love the red dress by Marant.. :wub:
thanks marylauda!.

yes that bordeaux dress is incredible. I also have the problem of minidresses being too short, do you wear short shorts under or longish shorts?

yes..i have a problem with exposing when wearing mini dresses.
i usually wear leggings
maybe i should find some plain short cotton jersey shorts instead

I love minidresses but too many women wear them and shouldn't dur to overexpose..not talking photography terminology here either :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I size up and then take it up on the sides if necessary...they say sizing up doesn't change the length but a lot of the time it does. If not, I wear tights under if it isn't too hot. I've discovered that Hanes makes boxer briefs for girls (the best things ever!) and they are long enough to wear under a minidress so you don't have to worry.

like this trend..
dont know if I'd indulge.. :unsure:
cause I hate being cold
...and i think i'd get cold. :lol: :innocent:

Lanvin s/s 07
00330m.jpg

00390m.jpg

Fendi s/s 07
00120m.jpg

00220m.jpg

Roberto Cavalli s/s 07
00170m.jpg

00460m.jpg

Really mini dresses are a must for the hot summer days. Of course simple lines and a clean modern cut are important if you don't want to look tacky cause you are already showing off a lot of skin.

Minidresses really aren't for everyone though....

Undercover S/S 07
style.com

00030m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"