Back in White S/S 06

Kimkhuu said:
^_^ I think white is cute, but it so easily get stained......
:D...
basically i dont wear white either kimkhuu only have two tops in white, total.

regardless liking it or not on a personal level,
white seems to be standing out very well in the particular ss06 collections

thanks for the pics mrDale :flower:

The only white I have in my closet are my boxers and a PE-shirt.. that's it :P

You're welcome Lena :flower:

If I had to choose.... I think all white looks better than white mixed with let's say..... blue or pink...... All white is quite fresh..... :flower:

s/s 2002...too soon for me :( . but i still love love love it. :heart: . great thread kimkhuu, as usual.

Kimkhuu said:
I hate it when white takes over black.... (usually in the summer), first of all because I LOVE black..... hate white...... ^_^ I think white is cute, but it so easily get stained...... don't know why.... black is much more dark and mysterious, which is why I love it........ :heart:

I totally agree with you!!! :D Black is best...

My summer wardrobe mainly comprises black:heart:

Kimkhuu said:
If I had to choose.... I think all white looks better than white mixed with let's say..... blue or pink...... All white is quite fresh..... :flower:

ditto kimkhuu, i could never wear all white myself (would feel as a bride from hell) but i see this as pretty fresh on the catwalks

I love white with a hint of black. like marc jacobs menswear that Kimkhuu posted or white peter som dress with skinny black belt and black shoes that mb117 posted.

I think black is a beautiful colour for summer and I'm not going to let white "take over"

I think that black and white can be the perfect combination. When it is oviously black and white, or when it's white with a hint of black or the other way round, it doesn't matter... it's always a golden combination. Like in the Clements Ribeiro a page back...

Here's more:

00280f.jpg
00290f.jpg

Julien MacDonald

010.jpg
011.jpg

Margaret Howell

13f.jpg
14f.jpg

Mary Ping

www.vogue.co.uk

More, it is still all from London.... London really had a white haze, sort of, this time...

005.jpg
027.jpg

Michiko Koshino

00470f.jpg
00500f.jpg

Nicole Farhi

17.jpg
23.jpg

Osman Yousefzada

www.vogue.co.uk

ok . . i'm jumping on the bandwagon
white is not a practical colour to wear head to toe :lol:
whilst it can look great . . it's best left to the runway imo
black + white is a classic obv.
but one of my fav. ways to wear white is w/duck egg blue & teals :heart:
v.fresh imo.

chanel, white with egg blue is super :heart:

also like white with brown but i have nothing brown for summer, doesnt look good with my skin, it aslo makes me feel 'warm'

great choices mrDale, thanks for bringing them in :flower:

Wearing all white is really hard for me...it is as everyone says a bit impractical. And plus...I love colour! I tend to wear white with greys, navy and obviously black. For S/S 06 I'm gonna try white with nudes and dusty colours.

And I forgot.....Mr-Dale...thanks for posting all the lovely London pics!

No thanks guys :flower:

I think that all white looks only work on the runway and absolutely not in real life. It makes you look too present in the crowd and could do horrible things to your silhouet :P

Thanks for the pic mr daly-dale! ^_^ Wow, i am surprised that is D&G.... i must check out..... what a pleasant surprise!!!!!

regardless how much i wont wear it, white seems to be getting stronger and stronger for ss06.. purity is the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->