The Most Hideous Dress You've Ever Seen...

What about this one YSLby Vaccarello
credit vogue.com

Attachments

• YSL by Vaccarello ss18.jpg
    YSL by Vaccarello ss18.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 10
Hideous sequin granny negligees for the finally at Altuzarra

36304548_KIM_0569.jpg
36304549_KIM_0585.jpg
36304551_KIM_0615.jpg

VOGUE.COM

I think that YSL dress looks like it was made out of an old chiffon feather boa night robe. The type you wear with the matching feathered acrylic heeled mules.

i saw the altuzzara dresses in motion , sooooo adorable .like them <3. Wrong thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw the altuzzara dresses in motion , sooooo adorable .like them <3. Wrong thread here.

I think they look good as well. * shrugs *

For the Balmain SS18 collection, many of the pieces worked as standalones. I thought the styling for the show was overwhelming and that several of the items were simply on the wrong model. The second look worn by Grace Bol was beautiful.

For example, the look given to Luna Bijl was divine. I would absolutely rock the top, skirt, and boots. I would just not wear them all together. I would pair the top with black pants because it's busy and does not need anything else detracting from it. The skirt and boots would, in my opinion, work better with a far simpler top. I would rock them with a plain black top or a plain white top.

The pants worn by Roosmarijn de Kok's were a no for me, but that sweater would work with some plain black pants.

The dresses worn by Kasia Struss and Ming Xi looked too big on them and both models seemed overwhelmed by what they had on (that dress is wearing you!). Naomi would have rocked the hell out of these dresses.

The only pieces I outright hated were the top and pants worn by Herieth Paul. Those looked like they were designed for Kim Kardashian.

Some of the dresses from Balmain that I mentioned.

lGzLAPDm.jpg
58JIFC6m.jpg
71uNv8b
71uNv8bm.jpg

vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/balmain

denim and plastic? those cheap looking boots?

thank you but no. i literally hate everything about this look. down to the plastic gloves and the sunglasses

nowfashion.com

denim and plastic? those cheap looking boots?

thank you but no. i literally hate everything about this look. down to the plastic gloves and the sunglasses

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES*

nowfashion.com

You know.. i agree with you. I'll tell more, there are more looks which can post in this thread.
If you look longer at this creation you see that this is horrible..

Balmain Pre-Fall

The whole collection was ugly, but these had me laughing out loud.

vogue

^Some tacky celebrity will wear the left one for sure.

what kind of mc hammer induced nightmares did alexndre vauthier have before coming up with these???

nowfashion.com

Yikes, that's horrible, who on earth would like to wear it?

The Balmain on Ming Xi has "KIM KARDASHIAN" written all over it...HORRIBLE
The Schiaparelli is kind of cute, I just wish the heart shaped bodice didn't look so gimmicky
I just can't with Vauthier though...80's gone wrong. The embellished leather jacket on Othilia looks a cheap Fausto Puglisi rip off

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->