The Most Hideous Dress You've Ever Seen...

The Givenchy dress might not be the most beautiful nor original but it was beautiful in motion. Definitely better than A LOT of what is showing.

I'm sorry but the half of Pierpaolo's Valentino can be posted here.
I looked with attentionin motion and the images... Damn, it is horrible.
Photos : vogue.com

Attachments

• Valent.jpg
    Valent.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Valentin.jpg
    Valentin.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Valentino.jpg
    Valentino.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 8
Alexander McQueen FW18.19
image.jpg

vogue

It’s really a shame because I thought it was a pretty good collection until the last 4 or 5 looks....

^^I think it could actually work pretty well, paired with a nice can of gasoline and a box of matches.

Getting real, not only I don't get the dress itself, but I have no idea what it's doing in this show. Talk about unnecessary.

that McQueen cake is so unnecessary. What mentality brings the whole house to such horrifying decision.

that mcqueen - and this one:

make no sense at all? Like, they're ugly as hell and totally out of place in an otherwise interesting collection, one of my favorites from her in recent times. I just wanna know why.

I'll also add this blob from Giambattista Valli, who would want to look like they're drowning in seaweed??

theimpression.com, livingly.com

That second McQueen jacket would have been a knockout without the fabric in the back. The red on the front looks quite beautiful.

sucha a waste of precious fabrics but you cant deny that techniques are incredible good i Imagine the atelier killing each other with laughter for the ideas of the designer

Dolce and Gabbana alta moda ss18 (i think it's supposed to be ss18). An actual nightmare.

facebook.com/dolcegabbana

Dolce and Gabbana alta moda ss18 (i think it's supposed to be ss18). An actual nightmare.

But it can very much be bootleg John Galliano fall 2008 if you hide yourself from the fact it's a dolce

Last edited by a moderator:
^ lol they wish. there's actually a couple hideous monstrosities in the collection that look like an amateur's tacky attempt at recreating some of that collection, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"