Dior Surf Chick

It's here!

surfchk.jpg

The handbags:

bag01.jpg

bag02.jpg

Both are canvas with molded rubber decoration.

They're very sporty! I like... :wub:

The shoes are the typical Galliano for Dior wedge that we all know (first introduced for Fall-Winter 2002 couture but now a Dior staple)...

shoe01.jpg

in canvas with rubber decoration

...And of course, there's also the obligatory disgusting thong sandal :sick:

shoe02.jpg

Those're nothing you can't get from walmart... unless you're the ultime dior wh*re :wink: :innocent:

Originally posted by brian@Apr 30th, 2004 - 12:11 am
The handbags:

bag01.jpg

bag02.jpg

Both are canvas with molded rubber decoration.

They're very sporty! I like... :wub:
I like the bags, very sporty for the gym, or for taking baby stuff. Does anyone know the prices? :innocent:

wow. that stuff is really really bad. i do not pay to advertise ones name. i love to see the names on the inside, but please don't banner my couture with your logo.

:sick:

The bags are cute

but the clothes that come in the same pattern in two colors are way too... :yuk: Only a attention wh*re on the beach would be in those head to toe patterns..

I love my fashion, I love my couture, but I love my surf and I wouldn't be seen with a Dior board. Just the lil socialite teeny boppers will be seen with those boards just to get noticed...they probably can't surf anyways... :innocent: It probably isn't sturdy anyways, just made for style. :wacko:

Instead of buying some logo crazy poorly made board for so much money...I rather add in another 1000 and get myself a custom made professional board.

This isn't an insulting downgrade to the Dior house....this is an insulting down grade to surfing. :angry:

We'll see Ivana and Mariah starting to do water sports just to wear these :lol:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
It probably isn't sturdy anyways, just made for style. :wacko:

Instead of buying some logo crazy poorly made board for so much money...I rather add in another 1000 and get myself a custom made professional board.
Don't knock something until you've tried, or even seen, it.

Dior isn't sh*t.
Dior things are very well made, and there are strict quality regulations, so I am pretty sure that the surfboard lives up to these as well, and they hired the best people to make them or whatever....even though the couture logo-wh*re surfboard thing is really dumb/trashy. They're by "special order," anyway... although some Dior boutiques may possibly have a few set up on display.

Anyway, just don't automatically judge something when you don't even know from personal experience... :\

I dont like this. It's trying too hard, in my opinion.

Dior should have a wide range of products and that's the practical way of doing business now. If the quality is not bad, why not have a try at everything and I think the surf collection is chic and stylish!

Originally posted by brian+Apr 30th, 2004 - 1:28 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 1:28 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
It probably isn't sturdy anyways, just made for style. :wacko:

Don't knock something until you've tried, or even seen, it.

Dior isn't sh*t.
Dior things are very well made, and there are strict quality regulations, so I am pretty sure that the surfboard lives up to these as well, and they hired the best people to make them or whatever....even though the couture logo-wh*re surfboard thing is really dumb/trashy. They're by "special order," anyway... although some Dior boutiques may possibly have a few set up on display.

Anyway, just don't automatically judge something when you don't even know from personal experience... :\ [/b][/quote]
I know, I have a lot of Dior things actually...Eh, its probably not sh*t it might be decent, but it for sure probably wont live up to pro standards unless they got the best people to fix the board...

I'm thinking of looking at these dior surf things just for the hell of seeing what it looks like upclose....if I ever get anything Dior Surf i8t'll propably be that purse...nothing else...no more logo wh*ring for me....

Still, I think this will really piss off all other surfers cuz now we'll have posers in the water thinking they can ride a da kine wave just because they got a new dior board :wacko:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 6:56 pm

Still, I think this will really piss off all other surfers cuz now we'll have posers in the water thinking they can ride a da kine wave just because they got a new dior board :wacko:
Now that I agree with! :wacko:

Originally posted by brian+Apr 30th, 2004 - 5:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 5:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 6:56 pm

Now that I agree with! :wacko: [/b][/quote]
Hahah..what do ya know?..Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick board....

Seriously...who buys the board before they even know how to surf...? I don't know anyone, until this Dior Girl walked by.. :shock:

:doh: ....and so the invasion of the fake surf chicks begin :wacko: :angry:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@May 1st, 2004 - 4:06 pm
Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick board....
THat was fast :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->