The Most Hideous Dress You've Ever Seen...

this is just baffling... it's the most awkward silhouette i've seen in probably forever, and not in an avant-garde kind of way. absolutely disgraceful. what a joke.

nowfashion.com

that mcqueen - and this one:

make no sense at all? Like, they're ugly as hell and totally out of place in an otherwise interesting collection, one of my favorites from her in recent times. I just wanna know why.

I'll also add this blob from Giambattista Valli, who would want to look like they're drowning in seaweed??

theimpression.com, livingly.com
can you reupload the images?

^^
I’ve seen more hideous and offensive...
It’s hardly one or the other.
Karl has done more offensive things than this. They were maybe more ambitious tho.

these are boring and instantly forgettable. Dollhouse dress by Chiuri that was the real jackpot

Those Chanel ones are far from hideous. I've seen FAR FAR worse from a huge range of designers. Not sure what you see wrong with them?
The Armani one on the other hand...when I saw the collection for the first time my first thought was this thread!

Those Chanel ones are far from hideous. I've seen FAR FAR worse from a huge range of designers. Not sure what you see wrong with them?
The Armani one on the other hand...when I saw the collection for the first time my first thought was this thread!
'

They look cheap and distasteful. :sick: If you like mediocrity then these are right up your alley.

I find it the unnecessary embellishments on the Chanel pieces quite humerous. It's almost as if Virginie, looking over the lineup, was like "it needs more Chanel," and then grabbed some velvet bowties, stitched them on, and had some assistant give all the pants a case of the wrinkly knees.

I find it the unnecessary embellishments on the Chanel pieces quite humerous. It's almost as if Virginie, looking over the lineup, was like "it needs more Chanel," and then grabbed some velvet bowties, stitched them on, and had some assistant give all the pants a case of the wrinkly knees.

"It needs more Chanel." :rofl:

Dying over here. I dont think those looks are that bad but that is the most perfect description. Lol.

Also, how come nobody has yet posted that opening dress from Valentino? :ninja:

The Valentino dresses that looked like a cross between a debutante's gown from the 70's and the costumes for a community theathre Lion King, were the very definition of hideous. They also looked like you could die from heat exhaustion in them...

Moncler Pierpaolo Piccioli Gown, and it costs $27,402

outfit_1363681_1_zoom.jpg

1363681_5_zoom.jpg
matchesfashion.com

ok this isn't a dress but it's truly worthy of the hideous title. Where to even begin?
nxsLj4c3_o.jpg

Vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->