The New 90210

and woww at cannon being in naomi's apartment?!

I think it's the most predictable thing ever. That's what we should call "teen-dramatic" according to CW. And, to be honest, that's what I really like CW's shows for. :blush:

^ i still think shes an idiot!

i feel bad for naomi - cannon really is a loose cannon! :o

Liars (3x12)

00604450417.jpg
00604430171.jpg

00604440657.jpg

006044201c6.jpg

00604410923.jpg
00604340501.jpg

00604400013.jpg

00604390a65.jpg

0060438040b.jpg

00604370fc1.jpg

00604360d1d.jpg

00604350124.jpg

cwtv

would teddy really be able to surf since he had that terrible accident that ended his big tennis career? haha

^^ hahahaha :rofl:
Oh looks like Liam and his brother are going to reconcile.... :innocent:

Just saw season 3 , episodes 1 & 2.

and omg the first one started off with a BANG. poor Javier, his character was a jerk but he is super cute! but i prefer the actor in pretty little liars when he plays Alex.

Poor Naomi, she is in trouble :/ she's cried wolf too many times.

Stills for episode 13:

21jnma0.jpg

21aia1f.jpg

90210daily

Did anyone else see the new episode?

-Mr. Cannon holds Naomi and Silver hostage and makes them record a video saying that they lied about everything and made it all up. He also tells Naomi that he wants all of the money from her trust fund. He wants her to transfer it online, but she says she can't because she is limited to tranferring $5,000 (because of her online shopping problem) and would have to go to the bank to do it. Mr. Cannon says fine and agrees to wait until morning. When he unties Silver and Naomi in the morning they attack him and knock him unconscious. They then duck tape him to a chair. Silver wants to call the cops. Naomi says to wait and starts to kick Mr. Cannon's butt. Naomi gets out of control with rage and grabs the knife Mr. Cannon had pointed at them earlier in the evening and holds it to his throat. She says she will take justice into her own hands. Silver begs her to stop. Lots of crying and begging from both Silver and Mr. Cannon goes on... Naomi finally snaps back into reality and then she cries too.

-Adrianna, she goes on a talk show to tell her side of the story about taking Javier's music. Things are not going well and then a surprise guest is called on stage, who is none other than Victor. He pins everything on Adrianna and tells her to take responsibility for her actions. She runs off stage. (As if she didn't know this would all come back at her eventually).

Anyway, this show is getting too predictable at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
:(
I live in Germany... Season 2 is just Running here. I hatte that you Guss Know more than me :(
Same with gossip Girl!

^Catch up and download the episodes. The German dubbings are awful anyway :P

I LOVED this episode :heart:
The whole thing with Mr. Cannon was so exciting. I loved when Naomi was on the verge of killing him but I'm glad they didn't make her do it.

Annie & Liam still not getting together is kind of meh.

Adrianna...I really don't care for her or her story line anymore.

I didn't get why Ivy faked her leg injury? :unsure:

Overall I'm still pleasantly surprised by 90210 with every new episode. Even if I don't like every character's story line an episode as a whole still never gets boring.

^Catch up and download the episodes. The German dubbings are awful anyway :P

I LOVED this episode :heart:

I didn't get why Ivy faked her leg injury? :unsure:

She faked it because of the accident, she could of died if it wasn't for Dixon saving her, I think now she's just scared to get back surfing incase something like that happens again.[/spoiler]

Omg WHAT AN EPISODE!!! NAOMI'S REVENGE ON CANNON!!! :buzz: :buzz:
Sweetest thing I have seen in a long time.... especially when she threw the phone at the wall and floored him.... sooooooo good!!!
Glad Adrianna got what was coming to her, hate to be in Navid's situation!
Whats the story with Annie's cousin Emily....? is she going to start going out with Liam I wonder...? :innocent:

I loved the episode!! It was very eventful!! Loved Naomi's revenge!!:angry::lol:

She faked it because of the accident, she could of died if it wasn't for Dixon saving her, I think now she's just scared to get back surfing incase something like that happens again.[/spoiler]
Thanks, that's what I thought at first but then it seemed too simple.

Yeah, Cannon is kind of hot but I dislike his accent (and I normally love strong British accents).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->