The New 90210

i was so glad when the girls kicked cannon's butt. i thought he was going to get away with what he was doing at first, so i'm glad they flipped it.

i am so sick of adrianna, which is funny because she was always my favorite character.

^ and I'm sick of Liam and Annie "games" :ermm: I NEED them together ASAP.
The new girl is annoying.

I feel like Annie's cousing is going to try to impersonate her. First she borrows her clothes, secondly she loooooves Liam. What's the nex step ? Dye her hair like Annie ? It's the only storyline I'm truly excited for.
And besides Trevor Donovan's storyline, it's the only one left. Am I right ?

so did cannon go to jail? i actually symphatized for him when he said, "liar! you use your body as a lie" (or something like that) it seemed really genuine. hehe...

annie's cousin? can someone explain what's with her? i didn't watch that part

I feel like Annie's cousing is going to try to impersonate her. First she borrows her clothes, secondly she loooooves Liam. What's the nex step ? Dye her hair like Annie ? It's the only storyline I'm truly excited for.
And besides Trevor Donovan's storyline, it's the only one left. Am I right ?

Fans of the original series will remember Kelly had a very similar storyline with a new roommate! :D

90210 - Two regular cast members fired

90210‘s dwindling grown-up population is about to take another major hit: TVLine has learned exclusively that Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold will not be returning to the show next season.

A 90210 spokesperson confirms that Loughlin and Eggold’s contract options have not been picked up and their romantically-linked characters — matriarch Deb and teacher Ryan — will exit at season’s end. The rep adds that 90210‘s fourth season will find the West Bev crew transitioning to college, which means there will be less emphasis on teachers and parents.

The departures of Loughlin and Eggold, combined with last season’s exit of Rob Estes (and to a lesser extent Jennie Garth), leaves 90210 without a single full-time adult character.

spoilertv

Fans of the original series will remember Kelly had a very similar storyline with a new roommate! :D

Yes, I remember it ( I watched the whole tv show last summer ).

What is about the last episode: I was almost sure Naomi / Cannon story wouldn't finish so fast till the moment I saw all these promo photos of next episodes. :innocent:

spoilertv
Are they kidding?! I love Lori and Ryan on 90210, how can they write those two off as well? Weird.

It's kind of funny how pretty much every single story line on 90210 is recycled from the original BH90210. I guess that's why I love Teddy's plot line at the moment because that's something they didn't do on the original series (at least not with a main character).

*goes off to watch some retro BH90210 again*

Too young to remember that :lol: The only episode I remember was when Kelly was at a party and the house was on fire and she was stuck in the bathroom with another girl, who died I think.

I didn't they were recycling the old Beverly Hills plots

Well it's understandable they are firing Lori and Ryan since all the characters will be off to college. I'm sure there will be other teachers.
Season 4 is going to be wild !!!

But I thought that story line with Ryan and Lori cold have been interesting, they could have pusrued that even with Annie and Dixon being in College. It's not like parents aren't relevant at all anymore once you're off to college, right? And it's not like they were so heavily feautured now that it would make such a huge difference. Oh well.

BTW, did you people know that the guy who plays Charlie (Annie's boyfriend/Liam's brother) is Diana Ross's son? :lol:

Aw damn! I always find these teen dramas go down hill once the main characters go to college.... (Gossip Girl anyone....) :innocent: Sad to see Lori & Ryan go!

Did you guys mention that Emily's face looks definitely like Kelly's face? I mean, Abbie Cobb and Jennie Garth can play the same heroine in the different periods of life.

Just watched the last episode. Looks like we'll have even two Kelly-ish storylines in the nearest future:
- crazy Annie's cousin trying to impersonate her, as it was mentioned before;
- Naomi and her so-called guru, who's definitely pure evil. :lol:

The way Liam and Annie get back together is so stupid! My fav pairing and with that weak storyline :judge: Damn you writers!

The way Liam and Annie get back together is so stupid! My fav pairing and with that weak storyline :judge: Damn you writers!

Kinda agreed. Also, it looks like the screenwriters "cut off" that dark-side-of-Charlie story. I mean, lo-ots of accents on scars and the hidden aggression of his stagings - and what?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting episode this week.... :innocent: So glad Silver & Navid finally got it on!
and Annie & Liam back together yaaaaay :heart: So whats going on with Naomi is she gonna join that cult up in the mountains and leave her LA lifestyle behind her? Seems a bit of a stretch! and the whole Adrianna thing.... totally forgot that she had ever had a baby! Its all a bit pathetic if you ask me... just to get publicity... SAD. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->