The Official Men's Magazine Thread

I am not a man myself, but I love to look at men's fashion...I often pick up GQ magazine to see what's going on in men's fashion...I was wondering if anyone else thinks Vogue should start selling a supplement in its magazines in the US for men...I'd def. read it and I think many men would be interested in it as well as an alternative to GQ...Maybe I've missed something and Vogue already has something like this in the US, so please let me know, but if not, share your thoughts... :flower:

I think that vogue paris does make a vogue hommes edition but I don't think that they have anything like that that's US based

i too like to look at the models oops i mean fashion :P
at borders i saw a magazine devoted to men's fashion. i cant remember what it was but i think it was a quarterly or semi annual magazine. loaded with runway and backstage pictures. it was like a men's wwd.

There is a Vogue Homme International edition which is released twice a year. Also Arena makes the Arena Homme + 2 a year which is dedicated mostly to men fashion, too.

Makers of Lucky now has a magazine for men called Cargo...Didn't look at it but could be a men's shopping magazine sort of a thing..

I've heard about Cargo from a friend. I think he said it was like GQ. :flower:

cargo sucks... ALOT!!! in my mind. there's nothing interesting in them. i stick with vogue homme, arena homme+, l'uomo, flaunt, another magazine and such.
gq and details are ok and i buy them but the euro and not so public magazines are so much more interesting.

I wish there was a place around here where I could find those magazines. I buy GQ, Esquire, & Details because that's what is in the stores. :(

Originally posted by Salvatore@May 23rd, 2004 - 11:11 pm
I wish there was a place around here where I could find those magazines. I buy GQ, Esquire, & Details because that's what is in the stores. :(
I know what you mean, even if there was a place by me that sold it, it would be a fortune....not that that's ever stopped me from buying a magazine.

there's a magazine names VMAN, i think it's petty good~ it's a seasonal magazine~ :wink:

barnes & nobles has "loaded fashion", "arean homme", "vogue homme" and "FHM collections"~ i think these books are great and easy to get. :lol:

u can order Vman by the official Vman website:
http://www.vman.com/index.php

i think GQ british edition is a lot better than GQ us, :rolleyes:
because they have more pages related to fashion.

there's another fashion magazine name "numero homme", it's cool also!~ it's in french, but comes up with some translation pages.

Originally posted by pandayu@May 23rd, 2004 - 11:42 pm
barnes & nobles has "loaded fashion", "arean homme", "vogue homme" and "FHM collections"~ i think these books are great and easy to get. :lol:

there's another fashion magazine name "numero homme", it's cool also!~ it's in french, but comes up with some translation pages.
numero and vman are great magazines too!

i think borders has a better magazine selection than barnes & noble

GQ, Esquire, Maxim and many other lads magazines actually have great fashion in them.

GQ, Esquire, Maxim and many other lads magazines actually have great fashion in them.

borders has all of these mentioned magazines

vogue homme international is great!
l'uomo is ok........but a little :wacko: if u cant understand italien
FHM collections is mixed......sometimes good.......sometimes not

i definately suggest the current FHM collections though for the bruno santos swimwear editorial

Yeah, I always get my fashion mags at Barnes & Noble. They have a huge selection of stuff.

Originally posted by pandayu@May 24th, 2004 - 12:42 am

:blush: :blush: who is the handsome man on the front page :blush: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->