The Official Men's Magazine Thread

This is the best they could do with Pharrell?!?! Nylon Guys, and Nylon for that matter, is incredibly laughable at this point!

Hmmmm, it looks pretty much of Nylon Guys caliber... well, in any case I've always found their covers dull and boring.... Well that's just me so don't make a big fuss out of it. ^_^

oh god nylon guys? Nylon is already as bad as it gets, a bunch of dumb hipster **** piled into a magazine. anyway, the cover is bad, it looks like an outtake.

i'm not a big fan of this cover too :/

I heard Rose Byrne is featuring on this, can anyone get a scan please ?

I can't see the cover, could someone repost? ^_^

Here we go again, a dark skinned celeb makes a fashion magazine cover and the usual TFS rants come pouring in. :innocent:

Here we go again, a dark skinned celeb makes a fashion magazine cover and the usual TFS rants come pouring in. :innocent:

What does that have to do with anything? Because reading all of the posts,you seem to have gotten this idea from nowhere.

He could be yellow and this would still be an awful cover.

His face just looks...odd. I don't even know how to explain it. That can't have been the best image they had to work with

Saw the Mischa cover on the newsstand today... I do think she's a lovely-looking girl, but that's a car crash cover. They'd have been better off putting one of the 'high street honeys' on the front. Mischa just doesn't have 'it', the sexiness you need for this sort of magazine.

I think this just proves how much Mischa's career has hit the gutter.
5 years ago she was getting covers of Allure and Elle. Flash foward to 09 she is stripping for a cheap men's mag:ninja: .I like Mischa but this screams desperation.

I'm not sure FHM is regarded as a 'cheap men's magazine':unsure: but anyhow as tigerrouge said she just doesn't 'cut it' for this kind of thing.:huh:

I'm not sure FHM is regarded as a 'cheap men's magazine':unsure: but anyhow as tigerrouge said she just doesn't 'cut it' for this kind of thing.:huh:
Well compared to higher end men's magazines like Arena, GQ and Esquire it isn't as classy with cover or editorial material or intelligent of a read. There is a sexy way of putting a woman on the cover of a magazine and then there is a thrasy way. FHM always falls into the latter. Although this new redesign is an improvement. IMO. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get you're point GaryB)
Compared to those mags it isn't quite as classy.........I suppose it falls somehwere in between those mags and Nuts and Zoo.:D

Exactly. Those really are the bottom :D
She just seems so out of place. I am surprised she posed for it really.

It just seems so cheap - like she started stripping in an empty room in an office building.

I think Mischa would have looked better in an outdoor pictorial, posing somewhere exotic, in a tropical garden or a swimming pool, perhaps nude but artfully concealed, playing on the idea that she's got a golden American lifestyle in the sun that she's sharing with the readers - an attainable girl who's also a little beyond the ordinary, all at the same time.

But I don't image the FHM budget would extend to such things, I think they get every cover girl to turn up in the same studio for the same shoot every issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->