The Official 'Where Can I Buy This?' Thread

gonna merge to the where can you buy this thread... :flower:

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Dec 3 2004, 12:24 PM
Thanks for your help runner, and those pieces look amazing! Do any shops in the States carry them?
[snapback]449172[/snapback]​
not at all
I think it's available over there. Spacemiu should know the stockists.

The brand is called Gieves..part of Gieves and Hawkes, No1 Saville Row London.....apparently very big in the UK with a long history....only one store in NYC, all of the US for that matter carries it and they are out of my size :(

Originally posted by Theory@Dec 3 2004, 08:57 AM
I'm trying to find info about the brand Grieves (hopefully it is spelled right). I saw a great coat from them recently and am trying to find out where the brand is carried....
[snapback]448886[/snapback]​

Originally posted by lizzyb831@Dec 8 2004, 04:36 AM
Ashley Olsen has something simlar by Rick Owens, but I like the Diesel one better
[snapback]455989[/snapback]​

:lol:

Originally posted by faust@Dec 8 2004, 11:09 AM
:lol:
[snapback]456298[/snapback]​

hehe that brought a smile to my face too.

I don't really see the appeal of Rick Owens though...I just looked up some his pieces on MinorityRev and wasn't too impressed.

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Dec 8 2004, 03:14 PM
hehe that brought a smile to my face too.

I don't really see the appeal of Rick Owens though...I just looked up some his pieces on MinorityRev and wasn't too impressed.
[snapback]456606[/snapback]​

I think you have to see them in person. His cuts are crazy though, you need to be really skinny.

They look much nicer when worn, I love the cut of the arms especially.

i have something similar from comme des garcons...

the best advice i can give you is go into an urban outfitters store and look around...they are bound to have other things like that as well...maybe for less...
sorry i can't be more help...

Fade to Black, just found spring 05 pieces from Cruciani.

05mc-3-5-14.jpg

05mc-3-5-16.jpg

That t-shirt is mine. I'll echo Chinorlz and ask where can we get it and how much? Thanks alot man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for upping the post and bringing those new pieces to our attention, runner...the t-shirt looks quite cool in black.

you're welcome drexl, Fade to Black

I don't know who carries the stuff over there. sorry.
but maybe you'll get all the new stockist list for the US when the site is launched.

http://www.cruciani.net/

28350 yen for both singlet and short-sleeved t

mary-janes

anyone know where i can find some high heeled mary-janes from? preferably high street or online, but my budget is £200 max. i love those black satin cK ones that were posted not long ago, and also the alexander mcqueen ones, but im not so fussy about colour.

can anyone help? ive searched everywhere but no luck,

thanks xx

I don't have a pic, but does anyone know where I can get the Dior homme sleeveless tee in green with the chinese written along the bottom hem? I"m seriously NEEDING that shirt!
Also, I've been searching for the white tee (or dress shirt) with the love wound beading from Dior as well.

I'm willing to pay almost any price for either item! I prefer a L/40, but if it's bigger, thats alright since I can get it tailored down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->