where can i get boots like this

EdK

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where i can get boots like my dior homme ones. like what other brands. very high length. ill post a pic of the ones i have. thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
Ann Dem. Expensive though, much more expensive than Dior.

faust I was just thinking of your Ann Dem suede boots when I saw this thread...disheartening to learn they're even more expensive than Dior! I love those Ann boots.

Fade to Black said:
faust I was just thinking of your Ann Dem suede boots when I saw this thread...disheartening to learn they're even more expensive than Dior! I love those Ann boots.

:furious: They are not suede!!!!!!!! :lol: Well, the jury is still out on that one. They definitely look suedeish. Back then, there were not more expensive than Dior (they are 3 years old), but they would be now.

where did you get um from faust?

EdK said:
where did you get um from faust?

They are no longer made, but Ann makes boots from distressed leather now and then, it looks somewhat like suede.

Barney's women's section always has a good selection of Ann's boots. Atelier and Jeffrey have the men's. Some of my Ann's boots are women's, because she makes identical ones often, and my size is small enough (her boots run 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than usual).

i really like the ones for women in barneys right now, but would the heel betoo high for me? =/

EdK said:
i really like the ones for women in barneys right now, but would the heel betoo high for me? =/

:lol: yes, even if you could swallow the price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->