the perfect flats

intrigue

Reaction score
HELP!
I'm looking for some cute but versatile flats. something to wear with skirts, jeans and/or dress pants...any suggestions? I've yet to find a pair I love.

Normally I stick with heels bcuz I'm so short! :blush:

hmm if you look around in the shoes thread we have some threads on pointed flats and ballet flats, that should be a start, with lots of websites posted for you to get ideas.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19717

these will go with everything

Black ballet flats a la kate moss will go with anything too-and they will come in lots of different colours.

I'm tall so I stay away from heels in the daytime. I wear Indian leather flats (to go with a more boho look)or those damned Uggs...

Maybe you could try some flat boots in suede or leather to wear over jeans?

I think these are very versatile. They aren't plain at all, but they incorporate so many colors that the shoe would probably go with alot of different outfits/styles. I can picture them with jeans, skirts, dresses... everything. But they're more than just a little pricey ($1,025). :wink:

Attachments

• Louboutin3.jpg
    Louboutin3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 30
TheSoCalledPrep said:
I think these are very versatile. They aren't plain at all, but they incorporate so many colors that the shoe would probably go with alot of different outfits/styles. I can picture them with jeans, skirts, dresses... everything. But they're more than just a little pricey ($1,025). :wink:

Gorgeous! Louboutins?

how about these from Celine? They aren't flats per se, but sandal flats.. very summer/spring chic and go with alot of things... I believe softie has them.

Attachments

• Celine.jpg
    Celine.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 900
Gucci. They're mens, but you could just order 2 sides down.

Attachments

• Gucci.jpg
    Gucci.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
Here are some various flats that I absolutely love. I have a simple pair of black ones, and I dress them up with skirts or dress them down with jeans. :heart:

E0441253842910_7a95c.jpg

E0469645576865_7c477.jpg

^ These ones come in black too, I saw them yesterday at Saks - the black ones are ALOT prettier. :smile:

E0442358404947_849a7.jpg

NMX3772_mp.jpg

NMX3948_mp.jpg

Hopefully I helped! If you need the link to any of those (prices, colors, sizes) just check out the properties and go to the Saks or Neiman Marcus site. :smile:

those marc jacobs flats came in a lot of colors. that turquoise, black, purple, MATBE like a rasberry/red color, MAYBE a yellow color. and i think they have like a floral one out.

love the marc jacobs flats!! i have them in blk... same color sienna's got :wink:

how much are the marc jacobs flats meowmix, and where did you get yours from?:flower:

D&G have these gorgeous little sandals, they're not completely flat though, I love them!

Attachments

• dolsho-101028biancot.jpg
    dolsho-101028biancot.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 796
S/s 05 flats : Bottega Veneta, Carolina Herrera, Lavin, Office, Prada.

For cute sporty flats : Le Coq Sportif

Attachments

• bottega veneta ss05.jpg
    bottega veneta ss05.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Carolina Herrera ss05 shoes-03.jpg
    Carolina Herrera ss05 shoes-03.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Lavin ss05 accessories 04.jpg
    Lavin ss05 accessories 04.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Office-style no30305210-tie back ballerina purp met.lether54.99.jpg
    Office-style no30305210-tie back ballerina purp met.lether54.99.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 10
  • prada shoes ss05-01.jpg
    prada shoes ss05-01.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 13
Deborah said:
I can so see these with white tights and a mod slip dress... B)

.francesca said:
I actually own these ones in yellow. They're extremely cute, but not very comfortable or well-fitting. However, they were also pretty cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->