the perfect flats

Uh... to be honest? no? You will kill your feet. No support.. no real sole.. no nothing.. and mind the puddles.. cause youw ill not like walking around with soggy feet.

These are both from UrbanOutfitters. They're kinda flashy and a little frivolous but they're inexpensive so that kinda balances out.

Last edited by a moderator:
SIZE UP on those marc by mj flats!! they can be so painfully small!

How about these chinese slippers.
Chinese%20Slippers.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

thanks for posting all of the pics! I think I will go to urban outfitters this week to check out the flats!

Spike413 said:
These are both from UrbanOutfitters. They're kinda flashy and a little frivolous but they're inexpensive so that kinda balances out.

p110539b.jpg

p134530b.jpg
p141383b.jpg

i love these indian shoes/slippers:heart:

im planning to get some from an indian shop i know that sells them all beaded and wonderful!:heart: in many different colours.

and the best part is they only cost £7:woot:

I like this one, can be used when it's winter too, unless it's snowing.

I just got these...the brown leopard ones and the urban outfitters flats, I may go back and get the peachy colored ones. :wink: They had them thrown in baskets and people were acting like it was a free for all in there.

Attachments

• phoebe flat.jpg
    phoebe flat.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 346
  • p110539b.jpg
    p110539b.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 344
I just ordered these from zappos. They are Reaction Kenneth Cole - Hot Spot.

827-98572-p.jpg

iLoveCouture said:
I just got these...the brown leopard ones and the urban outfitters flats, I may go back and get the peachy colored ones. :wink: They had them thrown in baskets and people were acting like it was a free for all in there.

i really like those from urban outfitters. i wish i could find flats like that in my size :(

the chinese slippers are so cute!

i like repetto for classic, well-made ballet flats. french sole for cheaper alternatives. maloles is catching on...they make really cute shoes!

also a pair of flats from chloe with big bows caught my eye - saw them at matches ledbury road...

do any of you know of anywhere that has the cute beaded flats like the ones urban outfitters has, in large sizes?

brian said:
do any of you know of anywhere that has the cute beaded flats like the ones urban outfitters has, in large sizes?
Ever tried designershoes.com? I think they handle sizes to 13, and some fairly decent labels.

I love my London Soles. I have these silver ones but I also have seen the 'party' style in green which is just WAY too cute.

I want these beaded Marc by Marc Jacobs flats (the red ones)

Attachments

• LC39_big.jpeg
    LC39_big.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Party_main.jpeg
    Party_main.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 301
  • 1733-119416-p.jpeg
    1733-119416-p.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics