The perfect leather jacket

Ali.M

Reaction score
Hello lads & lassies!

Winter is almost over and Spring is right around the corner by your local burger joint (or pilates centre). Therefore, it's time to dig deep in your closet and bring back your favourite leather jacket!

I wish I could join you on this mission but the problem is that I don't own any. So please, please give me some inspiration. Post some links, pictures of your favourite picks, or hand me your jacket. I need a leather jacket badly.

i know luckyme is on the hunt for one...
i don't really have one currently...
and don't seem to be able to find one either, for that matter...

would like to find one for myself as well...
but i've waited this long...i can keep waiting until the perfect one comes along...

^_^...

Hello lads & lassies!

Winter is almost over and Spring is right around the corner by your local burger joint (or pilates centre). Therefore, it's time to dig deep in your closet and bring back your favourite leather jacket!

I wish I could join you on this mission but the problem is that I don't own any. So please, please give me some inspiration. Post some links, pictures of your favourite picks, or hand me your jacket. I need a leather jacket badly.
I have my classic leather jacket and I wear it every season it is so comforting and cozy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->