The Row Pre-Fall 2024 Paris

It's actually the Pre-Fall collection

I like these a lot. Many pieces works so well in motion. And the casting is good too. For once, I don't mind the clutching handbags here. Sometimes it feels so force.

I love this collection. The pops of red and blue are so smart and elevate the whole thing.
Also the photography is fantastic. Very aspirational.
Also the volumes work.

There’s something very funny about The Row. It’s always beautiful, well styled, presented and everything. As much as I hate the loungewear aspect of the brand, it’s so coherent and strong that I instantly go to their website after seeing every new collection.

‘Then I see the prices and I’m done. Lol.

There’s nothing bad that can be said about this show. C’est de très bon goût…

Thankfully, Max Mara and Joseph are there for us, others.

Everything has raised in price quadruple in the past year and a half or so (even Arket, Cos, and Massimo Dutti want to sell you leather goods not far away in prices to many high end brands, which is ridiculous), but this is really over the top. Weirdly, the shoes I've liked in the past year seem to still be OK in relation to other brands, so I might still perhaps eventually purchase a pair. However, 5K for a woven bag? That's really nuts.

Sadly, The Row hasn't been able to yet top their SS2015, FW 2014, and FW2018 collections.

Those two women can't stop designing sacks. black sacks, white sacks.

They should open a sack brand.

their accessories are great but who buys their rtw and why the row instead of going to brands with more heritage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->