#58 what were they thinking? awful. not only the outfits but the hair and make-up, just :shock: they look so horrible they normally look lovely. and why is rochelle in her bare feet? :lol:

I guess she didn´t wear shoes to make Vanessa feel better?

I don't like it when they match outfits like with the distressed jeans and do you remember the High School Musical or whatever Disney film premiere when they all turned up in the same dress but with different colours? :ninja:

Anyway, didn't Vanessa hurt her foot? She has to sit down for the dance routines! Poor her! She was probably excited about the tour, too.

I know what you mean LolaSvelt, most girl groups in their infancy go through the same outfit/different colour look. The Saturdays have done it to varying degrees since they were formed, either with colour-coded shoes, leggings or whole dresses.

In a way, I kinda like it at first as it sort of gives the whole band an identiy, but I think once they start getting hits and become well known, they need to start showing their individuality.

But I think when the whole band goes for a 'look' which isn't obvious (in the way of the ripped jeans) then it comes across as being a bit cheesy.

Thanks for all the new photos BTW!

The Saturdays 2009-06-16 - leaving The Hexagon centre in Reading - celeb.city

Couple of nice maxis there - thanks for the pics. The headband on the blonde one (don't know her name, sorry) is dreadful though and has to go.

Una Healy from The Saturdays with boyfriend Ben Foden leaving Cliffs Pavilion, Station Road, Southend, Essex, UK, 18/06/2009
1_una_healy_1940b.jpg

4_una_healy_1943b.jpg

celebmad

Hate that outfit but Una is gorgeous.

The Saturdays 2009-06-20 - Arrive at Wolverhampton on her Work Tour
Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford, Vanessa White und Rochelle Wiseman

Thanks a lot for new pics:flower: I don´t like Frankie with longer hair. She looks more mature and edgy with short hair.

I've always wanted her to have longer hair, now she has it I kinda want the shorter hair back!

Rochelle for me is the prettiest in the group, I don't think their styles are distinctive enough yet for me to judge their style, they still seem to mix-and-match their styles and don't have their own personal style yet. Maybe I've just not seen enough candids yet.

Rochelle and Una look nice there. I like Vanessa's jeans too

The Saturdays - Red Nose Comic Relief Launch 28 January 2009

tlfan

The Saturdays - Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards UK, 13th Oct 2008

tlfan

The Saturdays - Performance at G-A-Y - 26 April 2008

tlfan

The Saturdays - The Hospital Club, 26 May 2009

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"