The 'Shoe ID' Thread

tumblr_lzavb0OuDW1qgdmwzo1_1280.jpg

I found this pic on Tumblr, can anyone ID these peeptoe booties?

Thank you :flower:

^Can you please credit the account on tumblr which you retrieved this picture from, as per tFS rules, thank you.

I would like to know that too.. The peeptoe booties are to die for!

Can some please ID these boots for me?!

I truly have to have these, and I cannot find them anywhere.

They have a very pointy toe and the fringe stops in the back which is a darker shade of leather. Looks like it is also a wedge heel.
:heart:
If anyone can ID them, I would GREATLY appreciate it :smile:

Thanks!

Attachments

• gray boots.jpg
    gray boots.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 11
  • gray boots 2.jpg
    gray boots 2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
  • gray boots 3.jpg
    gray boots 3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
472859908_084.jpg

style.mtv.com

Don't care about who the shoes in the photo are by, just posting for reference. Who was the first major designer to walk this style of shoe down the runway? I'm getting really sick of people referring to the style as "Lady Gaga" shoes. I remember reviewing the collections one season when these first came out. I believe it was around the time the backward heel Marc Jacobs came out. I just cannot for the life of me remember the designer.

Help? Who brought this style into the world?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care about who the shoes in the photo are by, just posting for reference. Who was the first major designer to walk this style of shoe down the runway? I'm getting really sick of people referring to the style as "Lady Gaga" shoes. I remember reviewing the collections one season when these first came out. I believe it was around the time the backward heel Marc Jacobs came out. I just cannot for the life of me remember the designer.

I think it was Nina Ricci fall 2009.

^are you sure? cause they totally look like these:
Yves+Saint+Laurent+Fall+2009+Details+pt-XvbfXK2Nl.jpg
Yves+Saint+Laurent+Fall+2009+Details+BmaoDaJMUh_l.jpg

stylebistro.com

^He's right (I did think they were those YSL's), vogue28 informs me they're by Gucci.

style.mtv.com

The style was introduced in the 1920's by André Perugia, but before Theysken's Riccis and gaga's Tatehanas the style was done already by Natacha Marro and Antonio Berardi (in 2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->