The 'Shoe ID' Thread

Anybody know who these shoes are by? I have similar ones from Zara in black and I wonder if they're Zara, too. I would love these thoough! Thank you for the help!

Source: thankgodimagirl tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure no one will able to figure this out (because I've spent hours looking pretty much everywhere), but can't hurt to try right?
1zyiqls.jpg

(fanpop.com)

I'm looking for any similar boot really, but with that curved cap. The buckle is not necessary.
72dpnd.jpg

Anybody know who these shoes are by? I have similar ones from Zara in black and I wonder if they're Zara, too. I would love these thoough! Thank you for the help!

***DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES***

Source: thankgodimagirl tumblr
Here you are!
They are L.A.M.B. Oxley pumps
2078940-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
zappos.com

Seasson of Drien Van ? and where found online?

twiiter tommyton

i think simply googling 'hi-top wedge sneakers' should do it. isabel marant launched them but pretty much anyone (from marc by marc jacobs / see by chloe to topshop etc) has at least a pair out right now

The boots Clemence Poesy wore in 2005 at the premiere/promo for Goblet of Fire. Do anyone of you know who they are by?

(source: Clemence-poesy.org)

Attachments

• 0_(26).jpg
    0_(26).jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 0_(12).jpg
    0_(12).jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 7
Does anyone know what are these Adidas hightops called? And where can I get them online? I need them, pleaseee. :blush:

Rihanna+Rihanna+Goes+Natural+NYC+2+Z88kNPSAIyhl.jpg

brightredchapstick.blogspot.com

^ Ok, they're called Adidas Original Freemont Mid, but I can't find a place that sells them. If anyone comes across them, please let me know. :flower:

Can anyone id these Nike trainers?
tumblr_mh5ggwVNVu1qlgn6ho1_500.jpg

source: ****Edited**** Please do not post links as credits. *** The appropriate credit should look like this:
topshop.tumblr.com/

Could anyone help me with these ones :smile:?

tumblr_mi77dwBZT21qj9idyo1_500.jpg

source: ****Edited**** Please do not post links as credits. *** The appropriate credit should look like this:
sophy-ela.tumblr.com

^ im pretty sure they're alexander wang.
if they're not, he had a pair out that looked exactly the same with a lower heel.

please ID. thanks.

source: ko-te.com

Attachments

• shoes.png
    shoes.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro