The Sorrenti Family - Photographers

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
francesca sorrenti, the mother

davide sorrenti, r.i.p.

mario sorrenti, well-known

and then there's another sister whose photography i recently noticed in i-D magazine...will come up with the name later

i've been wanting to make this thread for a while, but i can't seem to find too many pictures except for mario sorrenti of course.
maybe anyone else can?

from www.visualxchange.com

mario sorrenti:

Attachments

• sor.jpg
    sor.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 34
  • sorre.jpg
    sorre.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 42
^ those are lovely :heart:

I'll take a look around and come back.

Some of the Vanina Sorrenti photos were really beautiful . . . I like the way she frames her subjects and her use of light.

Mario Sorrenti's photos are generally really beautiful as well from what I can remember, and the ones of Daria above definitely would support that . . . she looks so ethereal in the second one--really nice.

the Vanina Sorrenti photos are stunning, absolutely beautiful and very poetic most of them..i love the mood of it and i remember i really liked that shoot with Anne Vyalitsyna, i even used some of those pics as avatars but i never knew it was her. :woot: :heart:

I got some of the pics off that page. i'll post them because i love them and i have no life:P :

vanina1.jpg

vanina2.jpg

vanina3.jpg

vanina4.jpg

vanina5.jpg

vanina6.jpg

^ Nice work for the lifeless :P

Jaime King by Davide Sorrenti:

Attachments

• jk.jpg
    jk.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 64
well i spend too much of my life here right now:lol:
thanks for posting these mullet! i never knew that she was so productive....really beautiful.:heart:
and thanks for the davide sorrenti contribution jennifer!
now we need to find some francesca sorrenti!

The Vanina Sorrenti pics are gorgeous! She is really talented. I have the Chloe pic because a store sent me a postcard with that image a few years ago...:heart:

i did a painting ispired by that chloe picture:ninja:

:lol: sorry mullet, i'm uncomfortable about posting pictures of my work on the net because i am indeed trying to make money :smile:blink:smile: with it sooner or later;
but i'll send you a picture some time...you can use it as advertising for your famed label "le mexique" then!

anna karina said:
i did a painting ispired by that chloe picture:ninja:

I'd love to see it!

edit: nevermind!

Last edited by a moderator:
that's interesting softgrey, did you like working with her?

she did something for the feminine issue of i-D lately which i liked....

anna karina said:
:lol: sorry mullet, i'm uncomfortable about posting pictures of my work on the net because i am indeed trying to make money :smile:blink:smile: with it sooner or later;
but i'll send you a picture some time...you can use it as advertising for your famed label "le mexique" then!
:lol: ..no problem, i totally understand :flower:

and ...that's a one-client label.. :innocent: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->