The Teen Vogue Handbook

tarsha

Reaction score
102f43d6dc7d.jpg

Bigger cover

colette

Teen Vogue magazine presents an indispensable resource book for anybody who aspires to work in fashion with many tips from fashion stars and interviews with designers, stylists, photographers, models, makeup artists, writers & more...
colette.fr

P.S. Since it's connected to the magazine and we always have separate threads for Teen Vogue I've decided to open the thread. If it's not right place, I hope mods will replace it.
The book costs €29 ($39) in France.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you own a copy of it?
I'd like to buy one and it worth it cos u also get a subscription

^ No, I don't have it. I've just checked amazon and seen that it's already was out in October 2009, and costs $16.47 now. But there're also cheaper offers from different sellers.

^ I own it and I actually did get my subscription! :D It's a great source and it even lists schools and their prices + items you need and the steps you should take to become what you want to be.

I also have it and have gotten my subscription. I really liked the book. I found it quite helpful. ^_^

I am reading this at the moment - it is awesome!
I got mine off bookdepository so cheap - only about $10 at the time. Considering you get a sub with it, that's fab. I'm in Aus though so don't think I can get a sub. :(

just bought the book from amazon and i can't wait to read it. i did preview the book at barns and nobels first to make sure it was worth buying and it totally is but i didn't want to spend 20 something bucks on it so i got mines new from amazon for $9.94.

I really enjoyed reading this book... deffently a must for anyone wishing to pursue a career in fashion

I have one and I love it!

I also have one. It has all resources of every angle of fashion industry from designer to model to fashion photographer or writer. It's keep dream and inspiration alive as I feel like one day I can have career in fashion.

Hey, where can I buy it online? I'm form Spain, so I'm sure it won't arrive at any book shop..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->