The 'Who Designed This?' Thread

I like Nikki way better than I like Paris. She doesn't seem to be full of herself, (at least not that I've noticed), and she's much prettier. Plus, she doesn't date a new guy every week, nor is she a camera hog. I love the new brown hair. Looks great on her!

lets get back on topic please.. :flower:

the question concerns the pants PARIs is wearing..

thank you :wink:

I seriously doubt that Paris got them at Express or Bebe, but I have seen some quite similar to the camos at both shops.

Originally posted by ingenue@Feb 8th, 2004 - 10:00 am
she prolly got it at an army supply store hehhee :lol:
whats the name of her chiuhuahua? what car does she drive?
and just out of sheer curiosity--> why is everyone soooooo engrossed with paris hilton?? :innocent: :P
her dog's name is Tinkerbell .. ya i dunno y people ha5te her..even though she does dres trashy sometimes..i love her style :P

not sure, but maybe they are fashion assasain.

it's a australian label that had similar pants in may fashion week.
Perhaps she got them when she was down under. :huh:

And as to the OT comment, i agree, Nikki is so much nicer, Paris has such a foul mouth.

did someone just say they liked paris hilton's style...i'm about to cry...this will take a while to get over...omg, i thought i'd never see the day...i mean she doesn't have to have style she's just buys all that designer crap and thinks she looks cool. like omg, i'm still in shock. wow.

hehe, i doubt she got the army pants from the army store, to "low" for her. i think the suggestion that they're fashion assasin is a pretty good guess...wiv had heaps of australian celebs wearing that label, and it's pretty hot a la moment.

Shoot me, but I actually love both of Paris' pants! (But the rest of the outfit is really cheesy) :shock:

I usually despise what she wears - and I still think she sucks as a person, but I fell in love with those camo pants! I must have them!!! I'll sell my soul!

Those pants are pretty cool, sorry I can't help you when it comes to finding out what they are...

Paris looks fantastic in them... :angry: she has an non existent bum and looks good in nearly everything...!

I'm not sure if this was ever posted before.... but she looks absolutely beautiful in this ad! I came across it in a magazine I was reading and fell in love with the picture. I always thought she was beautiful, but in this picture she really looks amazing.

normal_01.jpg

she doesn't look like heather graham there.

nornor

yes she looks really different :blink: but still very pretty

Originally posted by nora@Feb 18th, 2004 - 12:28 pm

nornor
yeah i agree
is this the old ads or new ads? :blink: :blink:

Why she looks nothing like how she usually looks! A little like Kate Hudson but a more narrow face?

Originally posted by tortoisie+Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tortoisie @ Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-nora@Feb 18th, 2004 - 12:28 pm

nornor
yeah i agree
is this the old ads or new ads? :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]
Fairly old, I believe. :flower:

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:12 pm
Why she looks nothing like how she usually looks! A little like Kate Hudson but a more narrow face?
ahhh, the wonders of airbrushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->